Im A Fraud .....

manuel

Went out today ont new bike (the fraud part) long long KOT (although at the mo with normal bar n stem it feels shorter than my pure!!) and err did some photos with my flatlander photographer i bumped into (not a massive ride sesh just a few shots on a first ride). Here is one, follow the link to the photo page thingy for the rest (If you wish (there is only 5 or 6))

gallery_3202_440_193499.jpg

< LINK >

Edited by manuel

Absolutly awsome pics! Best ones i've seen on here for a long time!

I think the lens is a big creidit to that though, still........awsome stuff.

Should be getting my slr soon with fisheye and telephoto lens soon (Y)

Nice new frame as well mate!

Keep rinsing, speak soon

Rob :D :P

Edited by Rob P

very nice pics, with an ace lens :D

also, what rim is that ont' back? is it a viz rim?

does the brake work well with the anodised sidewalls?#

thanks

Will

It is and it does - but be warned what i consider good is err not quite what everyone else thinks ......

but at the mo its working amazing - I think the KOTs tiny rear helps it out for that sort of shenanigans

Yeah your version of a good brake is when it just litreally strokes the rim  :D

You love it - there are some minto manuals in me new vid.....

VVVVVVVV thats a nice bike there VVVVVVVVV - ive gotta get a black tyre and some new high risers as soon as..... oh and im moulding a seat.

Edited by manuel

ACE pics! Nice lens aswell how much was it  ?

Its a fairly cheap semi fish eye .42X from jessops - pretty rubbish - and i think its designed for a video camera so when we use it on the slr if you zoom out you get to see the sides of the inside of the lens..... and get the circle effect like this......

gallery_3202_465_671.jpg

Bit mean isn't it. fair do's the photos and the highest quality due to poor lens, but they are taken well and look effective.

The photos arent really poor quality - the full on super high res ones I have on my pc here and are super sharp (except around the edges where you get some blurring with the lens all the way out...... ) the lens is fairly low quality but the camera is bloody good so you end up with summat nice and that was the point of the exercise - some nice photos of me new frame out of the box (before its shagged).

EDIT : Its late and TRA may well ( I hope so bad (god Im sad)) have been taking the piss ? anyway

EDIT EDIT : well maybe not it seems . . .... It burns, It burns...

Edited by manuel

bad photos , and extremely poor lens .

Couldn't agree more. What are the photos of exactly? It was sunny, and they're all curvy. Big woop. That recent one is what, a guy sidehopping over a shadow? Who cares?

You can get better results doing the same thing in photoshop, or splash a little cash and get a proper diagonal fisheye from someone like Sigma.

If it's that sunny, then the pics are going to be sharp because the lens is stopped down so far, but you've stuck a £10 bit of plastic in front of your 'bloody good' camera, thus limiting it's performance.

Not impressed. :)

Really quality pic Rowan :) The bike is looking luverly as well ,are you still using those silly black pads? ;)"

The lens makes it look super cool 'n' the quality aint half bad either :)

The two geeza's above dont't no what they'r on about :P

Edited by Matthews

Couldn't agree more. What are the photos of exactly? It was sunny, and they're all curvy. Big woop.  That recent one is what, a guy sidehopping over a shadow? Who cares?

You can get better results doing the same thing in photoshop, or splash a little cash and get a proper diagonal fisheye from someone like Sigma.

If it's that sunny, then the pics are going to be sharp because the lens is stopped down so far, but you've stuck a £10 bit of plastic in front of your 'bloody good' camera, thus limiting it's performance.

Not impressed.  :)

and that matters because? > it looks funky thats the main thing we may not all be a pr0 photographer

Edited by pinky@shitbmx

Couldn't agree more. What are the photos of exactly? It was sunny, and they're all curvy. Big woop.  That recent one is what, a guy sidehopping over a shadow? Who cares?

Not impressed.  :)

f**k me you sad person its pictures non the less not everything has to be super sharp and super smooth and super accurate and super good and doing something super sweet like jumping up a super high wall jesus he is just showing off his bike in a new and diffrent way reminds me more of the skateboard vids you see there class and in all fairness the photos are great and diffrent people moan too much on this forum now a days specially the mods jesus get a life.

plus if you didnt like them why comment he didnt ask for them.

Edited by LukeBrisaRider

Yeah, exactly. :) 'F-Stop Junkie' can you only post negative comments or something? Ever since you started posting again I haven't read a good comment from you.  :)

Its Chris Ratcliffe. So if harsh, he does know what he's talking about.

Personally, i think the pictures would of been 10x better if it wasn't for that lense. Its way to much. You need to get a lens that doesnt force you to look at the inside of it for half the picture.

If you didn't have that lense, the pictures would be a lot better. ;)