Pro Skater Kid

MrMonkey

I think that reply says a lot - 'if youre interested in sXe then go find out about it' basically. I dont think many people on here ARE interested in sXe, in the same way I dont think many people are interested in why we have small or no seats. I dont expect the average person on the street to begin to understand what we do on our bikes, and why they are the way they are, I dont expect everyone to understand what a tagname for a lifestyle implies either. Thus i live with misinformed comments, maybe childish, plain wrong comments, because its not worth getting arsey about. I suggest you do the same because like I say - nobody really cares about this whole sXe thing you seem to love, I dont think what you say is making a difference and you should live with it. Stop f**king up topics!

If someone makes a joke about something you have an interest in, why can't people just laugh along? There's no need to be all uptight and defensive if what was said was done so in a lighhearted manner.

Monkeys original comment was clearly a joke based on the exaggerated generalisation of emo's/sXe. Who cares if that depiction is real or not, surley as long as YOU KNOW the real scene, why should it matter what others think?

If someone laughs as me for having no seat, i laugh along, humour them, maybe fill them in if they are genuanly interested, if not, then it's there loss. I don't slag em off saying how they are a stupid fanny for moking my bike, otherwise i'd be more of an arsehole than them.

This is what pisses me off on a grander scale with jews etc.

If you make a jewish (anti semantic) joke, jews on the whole take it really personally, and make out like the joke teller just commited the holocaust single handedly. Why can't they just let it go and laugh along?

People should be able to laugh at themselves and take as good as they give.

Just chill, aslong as you know what you know, who cares what other people 'deluded' views are.

Majorly off topic but i wanted to say it.

Is that the sexy scene I hear calling?

That or my girlfriend, whatever.

I think that reply says a lot - 'if youre interested in sXe then go find out about it' basically.  I dont think many people on here ARE interested in sXe, in the same way I dont think many people are interested in why we have small or no seats.  I dont expect the average person on the street to begin to understand what we do on our bikes, and why they are the way they are, I dont expect everyone to understand what a tagname for a lifestyle implies either.  Thus i live with misinformed comments, maybe childish, plain wrong comments, because its not worth getting arsey about.  I suggest you do the same because like I say - nobody really cares about this whole sXe thing you seem to love, I dont think what you say is making a difference and you should live with it.  Stop f**king up topics!

That's a fair point Ben, I used to think you was a bell, but you always make good points in topics, i have no beef with you. Stuff should get to me the way it does, maybe I found something in MrMonkeys joke very unfunny because it has effected something in my life in a majour way.

If someone makes a joke about something you have an interest in, why can't people just laugh along? There's no need to be all uptight and defensive if what was said was done so in a lighhearted manner.

Monkeys original comment was clearly a joke based on the exaggerated generalisation of emo's/sXe. Who cares if that depiction is real or not, surley as long as YOU KNOW the real scene, why should it matter what others think?

If someone laughs as me for having no seat, i laugh along, humour them, maybe fill them in if they are genuanly interested, if not, then it's there loss. I don't slag em off saying how they are a stupid fanny for moking my bike, otherwise i'd be more of an arsehole than them.

This is what pisses me off on a grander scale with jews etc.

If you make a jewish (anti semantic) joke, jews on the whole take it really personally, and make out like the joke teller just commited the holocaust single handedly. Why can't they just let it go and laugh along?

People should be able to laugh at themselves and take as good as they give.

Just chill, aslong as you know what you know, who cares what other people 'deluded' views are.

Majorly off topic but i wanted to say it.

Why should i have to humour people that I don't like. Me going off one one was more just because off the way I dislike MrMonkey, also read the point I made to Ben above this.

Why should i have to humour people that I don't like.

I ain't trying to make you to do anything, but why abuse someone you don't know?

I just don't see why people have to be arrogant moody assholes when they could just shrug off comments like that, and get on with their lives, rather than being bitchy and harsh.

Like a JOKE said by someone you apparently hate actually means that much to you.

Just be nicer, or just don't be anything at all.

I ain't trying to make you to do anything, but why abuse someone you don't know?

I just don't see why people have to be arrogant moody assholes when they could just shrug off comments like that, and get on with their lives, rather than being bitchy and harsh.

Like a JOKE said by someone you apparently hate actually means that much to you.

Just be nicer, or just don't be anything at all.

I've deicided I don't want to go through the last few years of my life again so I have edited this post and would love at least the last 2 post to disapear.

Edited by Munki

I should be a cool about someone making a joke about something that effect my life for at leats a year.

You know f**k all about why I'm upset mate so why don't you shut the f**k up.

stop swearing at people. if it affects you so much than either care to explain or just drop it. nobody here knows anything about it so you cant have a go at them for commenting, joking about something that didnt even relate to you in the 1st place

nobody here knows anything about it so you cant have a go at them for commenting

Trials-Forum would be approx. 100 times better if people DIDN'T comment about shit they don't know. Almost all the flare ups and arguements are just people talking shit about things they don't know or understand, so why comment in the first place?

If it doesn't involve you, and you don't "know anything about it", why the f**k are you wasting your time posting?

Brought to you in association with Vodka.