Pro Skater Kid

MrMonkey

I don't get why everyone is cracking up so much? It's just a video of a kid not landing kickflips. If someone made a video of a trials rider missing every move and putting their foot down it wouldn't be very funny. I'm pretty sure that kid can land kickflips, he wouldn't be doing them off drops otherwise.

I don't get why everyone is cracking up so much? It's just a video of a kid not landing kickflips. If someone made a video of a trials rider missing every move and putting their foot down it wouldn't be very funny. I'm pretty sure that kid can land kickflips, he wouldn't be doing them off drops otherwise.

I would be funny if they got stressed eveytime and shouted "f**k!".

LMAO, don't get over defensive of a stupid trend.

cheer up mate...you'll die one day.

I doubt it, I've sent him like 15 PMs trying to apologise, his last one was telling me I was gay. Hurrah. :D

Me and Tomm are now fanny brothers.

Similar to blood brothers but binded by the power that is Munki.

Edited by MrMonkey

how is sXe a style of emo music? The sXe scene is completly diffrent to whatever people on here think the "emo" scene is.

It's like a music fan saying "hur hur hur your bike has no seat." you get pissed of when people rip on the trials scene, so why does someone have no right to get pissed of when you rip on a music scene tthey enjoy?

I'd also like to point out that sXe isn't a trend it's been a very large part of the punk music scene since's the 80's. It's also a hell of alot more of a lifestyle choice than a trend.

Edited by Munki

You have chosen to ignore MrMonkey. View this post · Un-ignore MrMonkey

Why the fuck are people so ignorant?

I'm gonna go with Nic, then get 1000 "LoLz EMo pHAG!!! Go cRy yOuSelF To sLeEp AnD SlIT YoUr WrIStS" comments no doubt, but why do people get involved in arguments they know nothing about? Just going on stereotypes which get thrown around the internet as a joke. If people posted in trials chat giving shit advice about things they know nothing about, everyone would hate it.

It's like a music fan saying "hur hur hur your bike has no seat." you get pissed of when people rip on the trials scene, so why does someone have no right to get pissed of when you rip on a music scene tthey enjoy?

That pretty much sums it up totally.

Nice argument, but it seems most people while they may be slightly annoyed about the misinformed idea that people have about little seats on our bikes, they dont care enough to have a huge go at anyone that says it. I dont know anyone that has bothered to get abusive at someone because they said something about their seat from an uninformed view.

Nice argument, but it seems most people while they may be slightly annoyed about the misinformed idea that people have about little seats on our bikes, they dont care enough to have a huge go at anyone that says it.  I dont know anyone that has bothered to get abusive at someone because they said something about their seat from an uninformed view.

Have you not seen the rants on here about chavs who say things about small seats/no seats?

To be fait I was a bit harsh to Tomm, he's a good guy and I like him, with regardes to Monkey I have said all I want to him via PM's.

how is sXe a style of emo music?  The sXe scene is completly diffrent to whatever people on here think the "emo" scene is.

I'd also like to point out that sXe isn't a trend it's been a very large part of the punk music scene since's the 80's.  It's also a hell of alot more of a lifestyle choice than a trend.

thats nice .....

Have you not seen the rants on here about chavs who say things about small seats/no seats?

To be fait I was a bit harsh to Tomm, he's a good guy and I like him, with regardes to Monkey I have said all I want to him via PM's.

Yeah, but I dont see your point in that scenario the arsey people are the chavs, which are the ill informed, who are shouting at the trials rider who like I said, probably isnt that bothered about it. In this scenario, you are having a go at the misinformed little knowing trials rider who doesnt know the ins and outs of the music scene. Its the other way around to the chav-trials rider scenario - making you the one being like a chav and having a right go where its not needed?

You ride a bike over logs, people do hell of alot more and sacrafice alot to live within a sXe lifestyle.

What so because i ride trials i don't believe in or have interests in anything else? you need to chill out a bit. what monkey said was a reasonably funny remark and your reply was way too harsh even if you strongly disagreed with it, and then calling tomm a c**t for a small comment was so unreasonable, is this what this 'sXe' lifestyle entails? the need to act like an utter twat? sounds like a good lifestyle to me :D

ps nice put down btw 'You ride a bike over logs' look right to the top of the page and you will notice its a TRIALS forum therefore you are here because you do or want to do the same. doesn't really work that comment on here does it.

Yeah, but I dont see your point in that scenario the arsey people are the chavs, which are the ill informed, who are shouting at the trials rider who like I said, probably isnt that bothered about it.  In this scenario, you are having a go at the misinformed little knowing trials rider who doesnt know the ins and outs of the music scene.  Its the other way around to the chav-trials rider scenario - making you the one being like a chav and having a right go where its not needed?

I'm just saying it's the same situation, you get pissed off, I get pissed off.

What so because i ride trials i don't believe in or have interests in anything else? you need to chill out a bit. what monkey said was a reasonably funny remark and your reply was way too harsh even if you strongly disagreed with it, and then calling tomm a c**t for a small comment was so unreasonable, is this what this 'sXe' lifestyle entails? the need to act like an utter twat? sounds like a good lifestyle to me  :D

ps nice put down btw 'You ride a bike over logs' look right to the top of the page and you will notice its a TRIALS forum therefore you are here because you do or want to do the same. doesn't really work that comment on here does it.

I have never claimed to follow any sort of sXe lifestyle, as I am sat here under the influence of a few fantastic beers, and I spent all day yesterday recoving for one hell of a night on Saturday. If you're really intrested in the sXe then look it up on google because my phoen is ringing so i must go.