P****d Of Just Broke My Bottom Bracket

earsy104

Hey there people hey iam not a happy bunny any more as of now iam completely f*****d in the world of trials for 2weeks and i need to practice so i dont loose my touch....haha touch me anyway thought i would just tell you lot

wow and just to thinmk this mroning this was my best day ever as i pedal hopped some stairs neer my house as you can p[robably tell ive just learnt to pedal hop and now i cant bike for 2weeks so i will probably forget how to do it now

:( :D :( :S :( :( :P

Hey there people hey iam not a happy bunny any more as of now iam completely f*****d in the world of trials for 2weeks and i need to practice so i dont loose my touch....haha touch me anyway thought i would just tell you lot

wow and just to thinmk this mroning this was my best day ever as i pedal hopped some stairs neer my house as you can p[robably tell ive just learnt to pedal hop and now i cant bike for 2weeks so i will probably forget how to do it now

:(  :(  :(  :S  :(  :S  :P

Right first off learn to spell OR use the damn spell check! second of all this topic makes no sense at all. and finally all i can say is great! :D

Edited by chrishayton

f**king shut up what the f**k is this why the hell cant every 1 be like the first guy who replied and stop judging people and f**king behaving like a 1st class wanker also who the hell do you think you are my f**king english teacher or something!!

You nob head just dont critisize people because they can not be bothered to check there spelling!! why the hell are you?!?!

f**king shut up what the f**k is this why the hell cant every 1 be like the first guy who replied and stop judging people and f**king behaving like a 1st class wanker also who the hell do you think you are my f**king english teacher or something!!

You nob head just dont critisize people because they can not be bothered to check there spelling!! why the hell are you?!?!

Shaddup you moron. :P Don't type long posts, it just shows how stupid you are. But feel free to argue with me :D

Awww someone is in a mood. I use the spell check and construct sentences correctly as they are the rules for this forum. The forum is free and is run for trials riders like me and you. therefore we should be grateful and try to stick to the rules.

Also your obscene use of language above is also frowned upon so just learn to chill out a bit. and by the way I don't really like being called a nob head so in future could you please refrain from called me one :P

cheers

how the f**k can long posts show how stupid some one is?

well i must agree with monkey, from reading yours i think youre pretty stupid :D

Also to be honest your first post didnt actually make much sense :P

your bottom bracket broke, ok then very nice, maybe give us something interesting to read....how it broke? what bottom bracket is it? maybe say if you need any advice on what bottom bracket to get next....

and if you manage to reply to my post by swearing and being a bitch like you have done to everyone else then you really are stooopid :(

also who the hell do you think you are my f**king english teacher or something!!

haha just read that bit, i think he would be embarassed to be your teacher if you post like that! Edited by Bondy

true, but no need for the swearing. :|

get a new bb, so cheap!

Christ, we're an argumentative lot today arn't we!

Anywyas, take it to your LBS and ask them what length the BB is.

If they know their stuff it'll only take like 5 mins.

Write it down on a bit of paper and go home.

Gte on the internet, find a place that sells the required BB, order it and smile as it turns up later that week.

Fit it, and ride.

Awww someone is in a mood. I use the spell check and construct sentences correctly as they are the rules for this forum. The forum is free and is run for trials riders like me and you. therefore we should be grateful and try to stick to the rules.

Also your obscene use of language above is also frowned upon so just learn to chill out a bit. and by the way I don't really like being called a nob head so in future could you please refrain from called me one  :P

cheers

sorry mate i dont like calling people i was just pissed off at the time so i will take what you said in to account sorry people! :D :(

Hey ever one back from a game of snooker to carm down and all is better i think even though ive still not got my bootom bracket fixed anyway i would like to apologise to every one who has moaned at me for being annoying before also thanks to every one who has been helpfull like trialsboy 560 thanks :P anyway yes the way i broke it was by doing this stair set near my house i was pedal hopping down it as i learnt to pedal hop the other day and crack went my bottom bracket after i had landed it a couple of times.....anyway i would like to say in future please dont critisize me for my spelling or lack of constructive sentences or any thing like that please. :D :( thanks

Hi mate, have you ordered you bottom bracket yet? If so good luck with trials and everything don't worry about not being able to pedal kick you will soon get back into the routine.And try not to get in too much of a stress although some of these people on on here just to wind us up.(i.e mr monkey) i have blocked him on this forums he had a 3 page argument with me which ended up in me getting warned.And yes these are the forum rules but so what if the guy cant be bothered to spell we do not have to have a go at him unless he has insulted us in such a way.

Jason Clark (good luck with trials) :P :D

thanks mate you are the kind of reason i love this forum some one who will tell you everything is going to be alright or something like that and who is not bothered if a person being me cant be bothered to spell properly

thanks mate!  :(

You've broken your bottom bracket mate.....it will be fine :D

I think this topic is fine, its just that if you had just said a bit more about it and stuff like what bike you have, what BB you originally had in there and if you needed any help from us for choosing a new one that is suitable, how it happened etc then it would have been fine, but you sort of came on and just said ive broken my bottom bracket basically....

This isnt a bitch post or anything, its just that you should have tried to give some more info next time and stuff :P

You've broken your bottom bracket mate.....it will be fine  :D

I think this topic is fine, its just that if you had just said a bit more about it and stuff like what bike you have, what BB you originally had in there and if you needed any help from us for choosing a new one that is suitable, how it happened etc then it would have been fine, but you sort of came on and just said ive broken my bottom bracket basically....

This isnt a bitch post or anything, its just that you should have tried to give some more info next time and stuff  :P

kk cheers mate thanks :(