World Records !

MOSH

Hi I have heard many different world records and thought it would be good to post on here and get everyone that ACTUALLY knows to say them. Ive heard the highest drop is 16ft ?? Is this true. Also What is the higest sidehop to wheels ? or over something ?

Gapping records all the Records please post here ONLY IF YOU ARE DEFINATELY SURE WHAT YOUR SAYING IS RIGHT. :-

Well I myself cant wait to see some of the records.

Josh.

The official gap world record is 10.5 foot, it was done during an event held last year, cant remember who by.

The official sidehop over a bar record is 51 inches, held by Benito Ros on a Monty 221, before he picked up sponsorship by koxx, although people have done sidehops a lot bigger than that (especially TRA)

The "vertical step" record (highest vertical object to get up) I think is 181cm, and was done a few years ago- by some guy on a monty?? Perhaps someone can clarify this.

The official gap world record is 10.5 foot, it was done during an event held last year, cant remember who by.

The official sidehop over a bar record is 51 inches, held by Benito Ros on a Monty 221, before he picked up sponsorship by koxx, although people have done sidehops a lot bigger than that (especially TRA)

The "vertical step" record (highest vertical object to get up) I think is 181cm, and was done a few years ago- by some guy on a monty?? Perhaps someone can clarify this.

i saw the 181cm movie, and he was on a monty, but still no idea who he is :-

Fllllliiiip ooooofffffffffff

Edited by Anal_Teflon

Benito Ros did 53'' on his Monty. He pisses on 51''. I think Kenny Beleay has the World Record for the longest rolling gap(free-pedal)

In unofficial terms, TRA has the highest sidehop over a bar on a stock (129cm) and the highest sidehop onto an object to two wheels (about 54.5 inches i think), although both CLS and Benito Ros have come very close if not equal (I think at the bikeshow Craig hit 53").

Biggest static gap is probably a close contest between TRA and Tunni, although I think TRA has it.

i think on the monty website they have all the 'official' records, so have a look on there. <_<

Rich

Nah, Keita (or however you spell his name) done 176cm and got upto 181cm, but didnt quite make it. It was a few years ago that this happened, for some reason Ive got a feeling it was some German-sounding name. Benito didnt enter this year, but he can probably do higher

Marco Hoesel?

In unofficial terms, TRA has the highest sidehop over a bar on a stock (129cm) and the highest sidehop onto an object to two wheels (about 54.5 inches i think), although both CLS and Benito Ros have come very close if not equal (I think at the bikeshow Craig hit 53").

Biggest static gap is probably a close contest between TRA and Tunni, although I think TRA has it.

i think on the monty website they have all the 'official' records, so have a look on there. <_<

Rich

CLS did 54 inch at the bike show up those logs. im guessing tunni can gap further than tra as his technique is better. dont for get the big name riders like, vincent cassio and the like, cassio currently has the largest static gap anyway

Its 53" weve got video footage of criag doing 52" over somthing

10.5 foot sounds do able anal.