Post Pictures Of Your Computer Area.

Siders77

Paper round £3 a week x 52 x 3 = roughly £500

Dunno what sort of paper rounds you have round your way but I cant say I know any that are £3 a week you doughnut!

Anyway keep your fecking nose outta others peoples buisness!

Heres mine after a LIL tidy

gallery_4006_441_66584.jpg

Didnt have room to label everything like webcam, hardrive next to my printer blah blah.

:- :S

My sexy Apple powered desktop... Mac Mini tucked behind the monitor. The monitor is a 20.1" Formac Gallery 2010 and is the don, its reviewed at having even nicer picture quality that Apples own screens, its gorgeous, lovely for photoshopping and video work with such a large workspace :P

71016480.jpg

The apple powerbook is my latest addition which is my uni computer for note taking and photoshop/design. Both are gorgeous systems, cant wait till I move into my new lounge and bedroom though... moving downstairs into 2 of our rather large spare rooms! Desk there will be a beast.

24a365a3.jpg

DSCF0003.jpg

Is that standard ATX size or bigger. (Sorry I don't know the dimensions :angry: ) And yes I didn't even know what the sub was it was that big, I thought it was a storage container with a cloth front or something (Y)

about 3" taller than your standard atx case and 50x as heavy.

Sexually produced babies, or my beasty Apple machines?

Come back at xmas when I plan to get my dual 2.0 Powermac and another formac 20" tft :D

Haha no way. You are got when you get the Duel G5. I love 'em.

I'm getting one for Uni I hope. with the Cinema screen and 4 gb ram. Can't wait. I love Mac's (Y)