Do Not Base Jump

Lawnmowerman

it could have been a lot worse.  (Y)

best thing to do is to land like your standing up, you'll break your legs but avoid internal/head injurys.  (Y)

Unfortunately, if you're being smeared across a dam wall, there's not much chance of doing that I guess :(

best thing to do is to land like your standing up, you'll break your legs but avoid internal/head injurys.  (Y)

hey, bones heal and chicks dig scars....

:(

Do chicks dig no legs? Or what about splintered bone flying up into your pelvis and penis. Oh yeah, land up in a standing up position to own yourself with leg bone flying up everwhere.

hey, bones heal and chicks dig scars....

:(

Imagine doing a belly flop onto some chop sticks *impale*. That's what your legs would do.

Anyways, I'm well up for some base jumping. Least I better make sure it goes right or I just go splat and that's it.

WOW i provoked 3 'quotes' in a row!

well cats probably have some good advice to give when jumping off things several times there height....

CATS, not us. Cats land in a perfect way, standing up isn't a perfect way to land. People who free run will know at a jump of over 8ft landing without rolling causes damage. That's 2 feet higher than my height. Don't talk like you know what you're talking about, it's moronic and badly informed.

WOW i provoked 3 'quotes' in a row!

well cats probably have some good advice to give when jumping off things several times there height....

I'm not sure why everyone thinks landing on your feet is a bad thing... Perhaps you would prefer to land on your head? Or maybe just flat on your stomach? (Y)

I have a friend who fell 50ft whilst climbing. He was VERY lucky to land feet first. He broke every bone below (and including) his pelvis, but he lived to tell the tale (And walk again).

Anyways, I'm well up for some base jumping. Least I better make sure it goes right or I  just go splat and that's it.

Good, Good of least someone has a sence of imagination! These "adrelinilene" stunts are adreninine based so of course there are risks if not no adrenilne would be endured!

Before i die i want to do them all, done snowboarding, paragliding, sk8'in, biking, water skiing, wake boarding still to do, the thing were you go out a plane sky diving base jumping and bungy jumping, hell you only live 1ce.

Take the chances