Doctors Got It Wrong

trialsriderjim

i went to the hospital today for them to check up after i got run over.Last friday i was run over and the docs said i had broken 2 bones in arm and my elbow went for a check up to day and i seen a the head of the broke bones bit and he said theres is no breaks in arm or elbow i was over the moon .

has any this happend to any one other then me ?

cheers jimmy i can now ride again in a week :)

Yeah, my dad did that. I was teaching him to wheelie and he fell off (I didn't realise he was wearing clips & straps :"> ), and doc said he broke his wrist. Then when he went back a couple of weeks later it turned out he hadn't. I guess these things are hard to spot.

I fell off my bike wheelieing went home crying and my mum took me to the hospital turned out i had broken my elbow, went back to hospital to get a full cast put on and they said i just sprained it even though there was a clear line going the scan. I was so upset cause i wanted people to sign my cast i took off my sling, which i was supposed to wear for 2 weeks and went out riding again :)

i tore the ligaments in my ankle, and ther sent me away saying its a bad sprain...

the nhs docs nearly killed me when i had my toncils out...but not sorting out where they ripped them out from

they bodged up my mums carpel tunnel op

the nhs are shit in some ways but good in others...they dont want to take full charge of you because its then there job to sort you out, creating more work for them...

but its all free so thats kinda good