England V Northern Ireland

endofreak

Sorry? Eating on a ride? yeah i'm fat ,cant remember the last time i ate on a ride though?

it makes me laugh how things needle you so deep...

You mean Jimbos plan to drive off and correct me if i'm wrong but we left you there and you chased jimbos car for about a mile.

So you had no part to play in it, ok yep i believe that.

Come on, put the handbags away ladies, msn was designed for this purpose.

Back to the subject, Ben can argue all he wants, but the fact is, England underperform terribly in international football, especially against weaker sides it seems. The only team I've seen who are worse for it are Italy, who on paper I think should be one of the best in the world.

We may have beaten Germany 5-1 a few years ago, but that isn't now, and it was obviously a good day for the team, we don't go beating strong teams 5-1 regulary.

I think the countries losing faith in Sven now, and he's not doing anything at all to help himself.

Pfft, I don't really follow football anymore anyway.

But if you think about it when we beat germany 5-1 we really wanted to beat them and we did.Northen ireland really wanted to beat us and we coasted through the match cos we thought we would win easy like germany would have. with that attitude you won't win because there is less determination.

We had no excuse as we played players out of position and never got into the game.

Thats my view anyway

this is why football tends to suck so much.

we win, everyone bums them to high heaven, we loose, they are suddenly the scum of the earth.

we ain't gonna win all the time, and ireland had better tactics on the night, closed us down and didn't let england play the wide, passing game that they are best at.

is it really so hard to think, maybe we were just beaten by a better side on the night? No need to go cry and loose all faith ever over it, is there.

I do and have played football every weekend of my life since i was 7. I love the game HOWEVER the foreigns are all pansys! My friend kicked someone in the head and only got a warning! I dont think the money involved is acceptable, its crazy BUT, how many people make it pro out of every child that ever started football? and the money they get is because if they injured they get no incombe what so ever.

I do and have played football every weekend of my life since i was 7. I love the game HOWEVER the foreigns are all pansys! My friend kicked someone in the head and only got a warning! I dont think the money involved is acceptable, its crazy BUT, how many people make it pro out of every child that ever started football? and the money they get is because if they injured they get no incombe what so ever.

and, generally they retire before they are 40.

but still, millions?? bit excesive if you ask me.

My personal opinion is that professional footballers, in general, just don't train hard enough. Football isn't different to any other sport - if you want to be the best in the world, you have to train really f**king hard to make sure you attain your potential. I don't think they feel they need to, because as long as they're good enough to make the first team in the prem they'll keep raking in the thousands until they get too old. It's a similar situation with our sprinters in athletics. They all have lottery funding and so long as they stay in the top 3 or 4 in Britain they know it'll continue that way. And the result? Not one of them even made a final in the world championships the other week.

I used to like football, but now i'm just a bit fed up with it. I'd rather watch the cricket.

this is why football tends to suck so much.

we win, everyone bums them to high heaven, we loose, they are suddenly the scum of the earth.

That'd read more accurately as:

we win, everyone bums them to high heaven, we loose, the manager is suddenly the scum of the earth

Never the over-payed, complete wanker players, is it?

No, it's Sven who didn't score the goals, who didn't save the shots, who didn't tackle the players properly, who didn't pass well...

Oh their's David Beckham, I need to go whack off.

England are shit. Look at their record. Fair enough, be patriotic, but for f**ks sake, they're shite.