England V Northern Ireland

endofreak

i have totally lost interest in football, even if the world cup were to be here and we were in the final i don't think i'd even bother watching. Its turned in to such a pansy gay boy sport ruled by expensive shite hair cuts and people having an acting degree to feign near death every tackle. To hear england losing is never a surprise i don't understand how newspapers manage to drum up support for them every game when its always going to have the same outcome.

im, sorry but what you are saying is that we pretty much lose every game? correct?

well that certainly aint true, you yourself ar being just like the papers, we lose one game and the country erupts, we can still qualify for the world cup, like most things, we make it hard for ourselves, but so what, for those who do enjoy football then we lost, its pretty annoying we lost to northern ireland, you forget that a couple of years back we beat one of the strongest forces in international football 5-1 to reach the last world cup,

we aint crap, we played badly last night, but overall we aint a bad side, just sven made a stupid thought by having 4-5-1, thats where we went wrong. Wayne rooney is a striker, should be first choice ahead of owen, owen was crap last night, hardly touched the ball, did nothing other than that overhead kick, he is out of practice, however wayne rooney is fit and playing well for his club. Beckham shouldnt be central midfield, he is a playmaker with his crosses, he tackles like a fanny, gerrard and lampard where shite, pussying out, playing 50%.

meh, nevermind, we played badly, we will just have to go through playoffs......

im, sorry but what you are saying is that we pretty much lose every game? correct?

well that certainly aint true, you yourself ar being just like the papers, we lose one game and the country erupts, we can still qualify for the world cup, like most things, we make it hard for ourselves, but so what, for those who do enjoy football then we lost, its pretty annoying we lost to northern ireland, you forget that a couple of years back we beat one of the strongest forces in international football 5-1 to reach the last world cup,

we aint crap, we played badly last night, but overall we aint a bad side, just sven made a stupid thought by having 4-5-1, thats where we went wrong. Wayne rooney is a striker, should be first choice ahead of owen, owen was crap last night, hardly touched the ball, did nothing other than that overhead kick, he is out of practice, however wayne rooney is fit and playing well for his club. Beckham shouldnt be central midfield, he is a playmaker with his crosses, he tackles like a fanny, gerrard and lampard where shite, pussying out, playing 50%.

OK....you say that...but you add up the players indivdual value....see how many million it comes to.

The you add up irelands team....

and we still cant beat them .... :ermm: f**k formation, all you have to do is put the ball in the net.

Enlgand are over rated, there to big for there boots.

Anyways, good job im a cricket man, roll on 10.30 :huh:

OK....you say that...but you add up the players indivdual value....see how many million it comes to.

The you add up irelands team....

and we still cant beat them .... :ermm: f**k formation, all you have to do is put the ball in the net.

Enlgand are over rated, there to big for there boots.

Anyways, good job im a cricket man, roll on 10.30 :huh:

ok fair enough, but still, england played badly, i accept that, but it just wasnt our night, everything was against us, we play good football when we have a wide pitch, last nights was the smallest it could be via regulations so NI restricted that factor, we altered our formation, and it went badly.

its not abot value, so what if beckham cost 25million an irelands opposite player cost 200,000 its about playing football. we played badly, but no need for the country to erupt in dissapointment IMO

anyway, cricket, we are going to lose, australia have been allowing us to win the last two tests, to give huge revenue for this game, sell tickets and build up suspense, they will then woop our arses and regain the ashes, austrailians did this in rugby so many times over the years.

meh

my opinion.

I think we will beat them(australlia). and the worst that can happen is that we will draw

eh.....:ermm: we could lose, then austrailia retain the ashes, then the papers make it out to be tat english cricketers let the country down, and the country goes into mourning. lol, it always happens like that.

nm.

On paper England have one of the strongest sides look at where these players play and what they have won domestically, they are shit. These players never perform like the brazilans or Aregtinans and England have just as strong a side as these two nowa days if not stronger.

Anyway I dont really care that much about football now, 5 yearsago yes I was mad about it seeing as I played for a a team to a high level, until my broken leg.

On paper England have one of the strongest sides look at where these players play and what they have won domestically, they are shit.  These players never perform like the brazilans or Aregtinans and England have just as strong a side as these two nowa days if not stronger.

Anyway I dont really care that much about football now, 5 yearsago yes I was mad about it seeing as I played for a a team to a high level, until my broken leg.

Is there anything you havnt done....?? you seem to of been a pro back in the day at everything :ermm:

and ur how old....id guess about 75, the way you go on. Get over yaself :huh:

Edited by JoeMaher

eh.....:ermm: we could lose, then austrailia retain the ashes, then the papers make it out to be tat english cricketers let the country down, and the country goes into mourning. lol, it always happens like that.

nm.

I thought we were 2-1 up overall

Is there anything you havnt done....?? you seem to of been a pro back in the day at everything :ermm:

and ur how old....id guess about 75, the way you go on. Get over yaself :huh:

What the hell rocked your boat this morning.

I did play for a team when I was younger but then I broke my leg so stopped therefore I was into football a lot. That to hard foryour to undestand r is the coastal air thining your ability to think?

I did play for a team when I was younger but then I broke my leg so stopped therefore I was into football a lot. That to hard foryour to undestand r is the coastal air thining your ability to think?

No he just thinks your bullshitting like you do with everything else. :ermm:"

What the hell rocked your boat this morning.

You did, youve sold you bike or whatever,so go sit on a bmx forum now and annoy them..

Jon Mac did it, so go follow suit

tell them how you "played for a a team to a high level" :ermm: , see if they could give a shit

No he just thinks your bullshitting like you do with everything else.  :ermm:"

Yep I bulshit sherlock tok along time to work tha out.

Atleast I actually ride and dont sit around eating non stop on a ride.

Oh and well doneon your amazing plan to drive off on that ride last week, least I wasnt stupid enough to try and folow you, trying tolead me somewhere then leave me. If anything imature then that was enjoy your job in tha shop.

Oh and well doneon your amazing plan to drive off on that ride last week, least I wasnt stupid enough to try and folow you, trying tolead me somewhere then leave me.  If anything imature then that was enjoy your job in tha shop.

How old are you?

Oh and well doneon your amazing plan to drive off on that ride last week, least I wasnt stupid enough to try and folow you, trying tolead me somewhere then leave me.  If anything imature then that was enjoy your job in tha shop.

Sorry? Eating on a ride? yeah i'm fat ,cant remember the last time i ate on a ride though?

it makes me laugh how things needle you so deep...

You mean Jimbos plan to drive off and correct me if i'm wrong but we left you there and you chased jimbos car for about a mile.