Tar And Sandblast

Ti-rouX

It's not pd dust it's the rim coatng...also there Heatsink pads and no offenice to steve but a plain rim rapped them pads let alone a ground KOXX thats softer than the only gay in your local viallge.

Probs the most expensive manual ever if you were too

Edited by random

I'M NOT 10FT AWAY FROM MY SCREEN OKAY MATE!!! LOSE THE CAPS...

EVER HEARD THE SONG MY LIMPBIZKIT - REARANGE?? WELL DO THAT WITH THE WORLD SANDBLAST AND WELL WHAT DO YOU GET...BLAST SAND, SAND BLAST MEANS YOU BLAST SAND AT SOME THING, SO THE SWAPPING MAKE YOU THINK IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE CLEARLY NOT FOR THE CAPS AND IM ONLY RIPPING YOU FOR IT SAND BEING BLASTED AT X OBJECT..CAN ALSO BE DONE WITH SHOT PINED, HENSE SHOT BLASTED/ING AND CAN BE DONE WITH GLASS TO FOR UBER SMOTHE STUFF HENSE GLASS BLASSTING.

LOSE THE CAPS!!!!

It's not pd dust it's the rim coatng...also there Heatsink pads and no offenice to steve but a plain rim rapped them pads let alone a ground KOXX thats softer than the only gay in your local viallge.

Probs the most expensive manual ever if you were too

That's funny, my Konigs have lasted for ages? Wore down about 2mm or so, then just sorta sorted their shit out, and haven't worn much since, really.

If it's rim coating and not pad dust, why would that make the Heatsink pads shit, Pete?

superglue (CA) or a fast setting epoxy. : What is that ? can someone tell me please  >_<"

Superglue is superglue, and an epoxy resin is just a glue where you mix two chemicals together, then apply it.

I don't know why you'd need to use either of them, in any context to do with a brake unless it was to like glue your pads back into the backing? Either way, they wouldn't do anything to help you brake.

I'M NOT 10FT AWAY FROM MY SCREEN OKAY MATE!!! LOSE THE CAPS...

EVER HEARD THE SONG MY LIMPBIZKIT - REARANGE?? WELL DO THAT WITH THE WORLD SANDBLAST AND WELL WHAT DO YOU GET...BLAST SAND, SAND BLAST MEANS YOU BLAST SAND AT SOME THING, SO THE SWAPPING MAKE YOU THINK IF YOU HAVE ANY SENSE CLEARLY NOT FOR THE CAPS AND IM ONLY RIPPING YOU FOR IT SAND BEING BLASTED AT X OBJECT..CAN ALSO BE DONE WITH SHOT PINED, HENSE SHOT BLASTED/ING AND CAN BE DONE WITH GLASS TO FOR UBER SMOTHE STUFF HENSE GLASS BLASSTING.

LOSE THE CAPS!!!!

So, you can blast glass at stuff to make it smooth. Ok I say what we do is, break some bottles let you stand 10 feet away while we blast it at you, let's see how smooth you turn out.

at first i ran Tar,then grind,then tar+grind together,,,,,,,,,, which i am using at the moment if you want some tar i can post you some i have the biggest block in the world!!!!! l0l,i might even post you a block for free m8!!!, hope this helped Ross :)

at first i ran Tar,then grind,then tar+grind together,,,,,,,,,, which i am using at the moment if you want some tar i can post you some i have the biggest block in the world!!!!! l0l,i might even post you a block for free m8!!!, hope this helped Ross :)

Oh my God. Learn how to post. Read the guidelines,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,