How Helmets Save Lives...

Dan6061

Jeez, that's precisely why I would hate to rollerblade.

Think about it. You fall off and really hurt yourself doing that.

What were you doing? The equivalent of stepping off a wall. Imagine that. How embarrassing would that be?

Blading's shit anyway, maybe that'll have battered some sense into him.

Yeah talking about wearing lids my uncle recently had an accident on his bike. Broke his arm and in the process of falling off hit his head on the concrete. Good job he was wearing a lid. Dad won't let me leave without mine now! Fair do's though it does save lives and what difference will a helmet make when your riding?... It's light and efficient enough to do its job properly. I'd rather have the comfort of knowing I had that little extra protection instead of sitting there after thinking what if i had worn my lid :ermm:

Thats not funny, ive seen maaany people do that when i skated. Even saw some russian bloke try to front flip off a 4ft wall, he landed straight on the top of his head and cracked his skull open.

Oh my god, he must of had the leg strength of a snake, I can nearly do a full front flip on flat. :ermm: