Zoo Pitbull

deadly venom

Through my research of frames I am starting to lean heavily towards the BT Raven 6.0. However, I have just seen Photos of a complete 2006 Zoo Pitbull.

The design of the frame looks quite nice. It is very compact in hight and is sleek in appearance. Has anyone had a ride or owns a 2006 Zoo Pitbull? If so, how is it's performance? Tell me about it.

On another note. What is going on with the Zoo bikes website? It has been down for quite some time.

Keep rollin,

deadly venom

Edited by deadly venom

Through my research of frames I am starting to lean heavily towards the BT Raven 6.0. However, I have just seen Photos of a complete 2006 Zoo Pitbull.

The design of the frame looks quite nice. It is very compact in hight and is sleek in appearance. Has anyone had a ride or owns a 2006 Zoo Pitbull? If so, how is it's performance? Tell me about it.

Keep rollin,

deadly venom

Im lead to believe there not out yet, so i doubt anyone would of rode one :( :P

Joe Maher,

The 2006 PitBulls are available. I have seen them advertised on the online store Webcyclery(nice store). I just have not heard anything about the frames yet.

Roll on,

deadly venom

Webcyclery being american...we are not...i dont know of them being available in britain?

Joe Maher,

Sorry about that. I forgot for the moment that the majority of the members here are British. The new Pitbull as Urpedigreechumdog and wally so graciously pointed out is available in the U.K. I have to say, I have seen the new frame before about a month and a half ago. It seems a bit odd to me that Zoo would be coming out with the new frame this early.