Prototype

BikeDotStuffAtOnzaDotCom

Whoever branded 24" as strictly street? There are street 26" frames so why cant there be "long and low" 24" frames? 

I think some people need to stop bumming one thing or the other and admit that things can change.

As far as we've seen so far, 24" is street. But as the boy Mark said, things do change and things do catch on, im sure this will >_< Good luck to Onza, taking summot a stage further.

J.

It's shit like this that's the reason for me not even touching my Ashton since I cracked it, and want to just totally commit to the non-bitching fabulously friendly world of BMX and stay there forever.

They're about the same, bitch-wise.

If you go on, for example, www.bmx-forum.com, they're even worse.

At Newport the time before last I went there, there were countless bitchy BMXers doing the wannabe-pro thing. BMXers complain about how many pegs other people have, how many brakes they run, what #-piece bars they run, etc.

It's just as bad as trials...

It's just as bad as trials...

I dunno. BMXers seem to be proud not to wear lids where as here, people who post videos and dont wear helmets almost instantly recieve the question "Where is your helmet"

Trials and BMX aren't the same thing, lets keep it that way >_< lol

I dunno. BMXers seem to be proud not to wear lids where as here, people who post videos and dont wear helmets almost instantly recieve the question "Where is your helmet"

Because its the most retarded thing not to wear? People only have a go because they care. Trials is a smaller community many people knowing eachother, if someone dies through lack of helmet. Everyone will hear about it, especially when its something that could have been avoided. There are millions of BMXers with a different attitude to their sport, probably why the general public bitch about them so much as being wreckless.

i love i love ill buy it. i like stock but its too big for me so i got a mod and dontlike it that much also i love the t-rex desing so id definately have one if it comes out.

Ben

I totally agree with hull trialser, It is a dream come true for people who want to move to stock that are quite small, If this frame is released it will give people a chance to move up from mod to a slightly bigger bike without it being to big and without it being to small. If onza release this frame it will be a major break through for them :ermm: >_<. I think that if this frame is released it should have an option of being supplied in maybe two diffrent colours to give people more options and to keep people happy.

REALLY WANT ONE :o :P :blink:

Trials and BMX aren't the same thing, lets keep it that way :) lol

Thats because in my experience BMXers think that wearing a helmet isn't 'COOL' where as hear who gives a flying f**k if you look cool or not, it's a matter of safety and actually not being retarded.

I know I'd rather be the guy that looks like a cock with a helmet than the guy dead on the floor with half his head scrapped off. (not to be too graphic)

Oh and BMXers may be friendly but they have a crap load of attitude, especially towards other members of the public.

Bitch over. :)

Thats because in my experience BMXers think that wearing a helmet isn't 'COOL' where as hear who gives a flying f**k if you look cool or not, it's a matter of safety and actually not being retarded.

I just didn't 'feel' like I needed to wear mine on my BMX. On my trials bike, I can't ride without it. Weird.

Oh, and this is largely riding alone, before oyu say I'm trying to "look cool" in front of other riders...

im was completely the opposite most of the time, id wear my helmet for trials and not for bmx/ mtb dirt jump......

but now im tryin to wear the helmet more, if i dont its usually cos i forget and get carried away :">

i cudnt give a flying f**k whether people think its cool or not to wear 1, tis thier head and thier problem if they mess up....

anyway, i think that bike is a great idea, perhaps a different design to the t rex would have been nicer, just to give it some sort of identity, personally i dont see the need for 24 to be so bmx styled when you are gonna ride trials on it, i like to see input from all angles which i think this bike is taking :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...