Caption Competition!

PaRtZ

David Attenborough: As the bicycle strays to it's natural habitat, it is spotted and mounted by the dominant male, what we will soon witness has been described as the el-stemo-penetray movement. Said to cause great pain to the pouncing male but rest assured, the bicycle is apprehended, and at the male's command . . .

Working from the David Attenborough idea...

David Attenborough: "Before a young trials bike has grown its full size wheels it is easily scared and often runs for cover under nearby rocks and riders often have a hard time restraining the energetic young bikes"

Slightly shite...oh well..Not much of a captionist...

as b.a baracus from the a team found the missing bike he started riding it discovered he had a nack for trials tries a gap sees a shadow craps him self jumps onto a rock the bike falls and he ses i aint gettin on no plane !

very random i know :P and i also dont know what a caption is lol

Edited by alex!beastytrials

as the man from the a team found the missing bike he started riding it discovered he had a nack for trials tries a gap sees a shadow craps him self jumps onto a rock the bike falls and he ses i aint gettin on no plane !

very random i know  :P and i also dont know what a caption is lol

His name is B.A Barracus...

Mr. T in real life...Total legend

Silly sausage...and yes that was very random as i can't see any large, built like a wall black man with enough bling for all the rappers in the states on:S ... :huh:

Edited by Mr_Tweek

David Attenborough: As the bicycle strays to it's natural habitat, it is spotted and mounted by the dominant male, what we will soon witness has been described as the el-stemo-penetray movement. Said to cause great pain to the pouncing male but rest assured, the bicycle is apprehended, and at the male's command . . .

LMAO!

best so far lol