What Helps You To Get To Sleep?

Joel

lol ok, well seeing as you've actually tried i'll try and help.

erm, usually getting up and going for a bit of a walk helps. obviously you ain't gonna be strolling round the block in your boxers so maybe make a trip to the kitchen or something.

whilst your there grab a glass of warm milk. should settle your stomach and help you relax better.

and when in bed if you get comfy and totally relax, then concentrate on your breathing that sometimes helps. as it stop your mind from wandering (N)" and so you can kinda shut down and eventually you'll drop off.

Also an interesting fact for you. As a human, if you we don't sleep before 12 then we have already had a bad night. For a proper nights sleep we should go to sleep before 12 and have approx 8 hours sleep on a night. Also, we are designed to sleep again in the afternoon, around 2. Like the spanish do. :P

annnnd, don't forget the old 'turn the pillow over so you get the cold side effect' trick (Y)

Before going to sleep I lye in bed and listen to the radio before actually turning it off and sleeping.

You could try this play some music or listen to the radio but don't have it too loud or you won't actually get sleepy.

Also when I'm lying there I just think about stuff thats happened during the day and then you eventually fall asleep and you don't realise it.

That pool video is awsome!! ;) :P :- (Y)

I just put the timer on my telly for 30 mins, then face the wall n try n go to sleep, then 30 mins later, my telly turns off automatically (Y)

i get really hot when lying there, so i put a my air con on and it cools the room down (Y)

I find keeping the light on works better. It just sorta tires my eyes out or some weird shit, 'cos I feel tired, wait until I'm just dropping off and then turn it off. Also get some weird half asleep/half awake shit where I suddenly wake up, think "Shit, I need to turn the light off and take my glasses off before I sleep" then realise I already have.

Joy joy joy.