I'm Back With A Story To Tell

MrMonkey

Hello all, I see you all missed me. Anyways, I was on Holiday in Florida, but I have a story for you all. We got to the airport and then we got to the check in place, everything was fine. Then the nice lady from Thomas Cook decided to point out that my brother couldn't fly on my mum's passport, after my dad had asked Thomas Cook and the passport office if it was ok which they both responded to with a yes answer. So my mum and brother had to stay, get him a passport then fly out the next day. Then on the way back to the airport coming home some gay Americans gave us bad directions and we ended up being an hour late, but still got on the plane. Fun times. Anyway it was warm, and I saw someone who looked like they had a DJ wristband on, but because I'm a wuss I didn't ask them. I also walked into a shop thinking it was a games shop to find out it was a cyber cafe with 8 X Boxes and about 30 PCs which was rather nice, especially at $3 an hour for entry.

There's my holiday story.

It were fun, yeeehah.

Oh your back eyy?

guess my bomb didn't go off afterall.

Just a' jesting, (laughing my ass off and rolling on the floor), please tell me you didn;t play computer games whilst on holiday. Holidays are about nudist beaches and pedalos, not UlTImaTe GaMeZ MacHineZ.

Just a' jesting, (laughing my ass off and rolling on the floor), please tell me you didn;t play computer games whilst on holiday. Holidays are about nudist beaches and pedalos, not UlTImaTe GaMeZ MacHineZ.

Well I went in on the way to the airport, as we had to leave the villa at 10AM and the flight was at 5:30PM so there was a bit of time to use up, I went in for half an hour. Fwahahahahaaa. It was also raining.

Hello all, I see you all missed me. Anyways, I was on Holiday in Florida, but I have a story for you all. We got to the airport and then we got to the check in place, everything was fine. Then the nice lady from Thomas Cook decided to point out that my brother couldn't fly on my mum's passport, after my dad had asked Thomas Cook and the passport office if it was ok which they both responded to with a yes answer. So my mum and brother had to stay, get him a passport then fly out the next day. Then on the way back to the airport coming home some gay Americans gave us bad directions and we ended up being an hour late, but still got on the plane. Fun times. Anyway it was warm, and I saw someone who looked like they had a DJ wristband on, but because I'm a wuss I didn't ask them. I also walked into a shop thinking it was a games shop to find out it was a cyber cafe with 8 X Boxes and about 30 PCs which was rather nice, especially at $3 an hour for entry.

There's my holiday story.

It were fun, yeeehah.

The extact same thing happened to me when I was 16 when we were all going to greece.

BTW, I just got back from Florida too (10 days ago) - I had a great time. Rain was a bit of a pain - every day at bang on 3pm!!! We had an amazing storm while we were there - thought we were going to get a tornado. I couldn't find any bike shops out there though.

The day we arrived when my dad was driving back there was loads of rain, about 10-15ft visibility and 30mph on a motorway. Shocking. Then we had Hurricane Irene and Tropical Depression something or other heading for us.

Edited by MrMonkey

ah, was wondering why the forum was so chilled out and it turns out it was your absence from the country, so annoy any americans?

I'm sorry but you can't complain if he starts an argument when people talk to him like that :angry:

If he said that to you the response would be similar to:

OMFGZZZ Uz have cUm baKKz n FiNKz U PwnnnZ meh!!11eleven!1 StFu n000b u Iz uGGlEeeE

So leave him alone :closedeyes: