Latest Film You Watched?

caddis

me an sara went to see 40 year old virgin last night at the cinema.  It is one of the funniest films ever!

go see it, its about three blokes trying to get this 40 year old virgin laid, but the script is so f**king funny it's such an amazing film i'm downloading it now even after seeing it last night.

get it (Y)

john

Il second you on that, it had me in tears when he was having his chest waxed lol

Last one i saw was hitchhikers guide to the galaxy. He has this book and in the deleted scenes he asks the book about earth, it came up with "harmless" lol

Just finished watching it, definately reccomend it to anyone.

Made me cry  :">

I saw it a long time ago, then just caught the end of it on telly the other day. What was the significance of people putting pens on the table when the Nobel guy was there - it was a bit of a Dead Poets Society standing on table saying "Oh Captain, My Captain" moment from the feel of it, but was lost on me.

Andy

I saw it a long time ago, then just caught the end of it on telly the other day. What was the significance of people putting pens on the table when the Nobel guy was there - it was a bit of a Dead Poets Society standing on table saying "Oh Captain, My Captain" moment from the feel of it, but was lost on me.

Andy

Yeah, I'm not really sure about that. Guess it's some kind of queer Ivy League ritual that all the really respected people get a load of pens :rolleyes: