Post A Pic Of Your

Mr Motivator

Haha i'm on myspace!..and my pictures on myspace are took from funny angles!

But i really hate the name "Emo", it's extremely anoying how everyone has seemed to turn to this type of look and music when others liked it before and now merge in with these wannabes as people have called it..hrmm..well.. i won't go into it as people have different opinions and stuff and i can't really be bothered..

jenn<3

Edited by Jenn24

Haha i'm on myspace!..and my pictures on myspace are took from funny angles!

But i really hate the name "Emo", it's extremely anoying how everyone has seemed to turn to this type of look and music when others liked it before and now merge in with these wannabes as people have called it..hrmm..well.. i won't go into it as people have different opinions and stuff and i can't really be bothered..

jenn<3

see they are hot^

as jenn said some people call me emo im not, i listen to some emo/screamo but i like hardcore more,

i havent always had long hair but i have since a while back before the gay fashion, i have a tunnel and a few piercings before fashion and have always liked rock music.

i dont know fashion kids eh?

dscf00036vh.th.jpg

heres my bestest attempt, tis good i thinkMYSPACEKING! (Y)

dscf00036vh.th.jpg

Have you seen a film called "Mayhem" its about a guy who makes this film on people who try to eat him and all his crazy adventures when he meets on of the womens daughters who has this crazy gothic kid who trys killing her etc, you look like him! Will try google and edit (Y)

James (Y)

Have you seen a film called "Mayhem" its about a guy who makes this film on people who try to eat him and all his crazy adventures when he meets on of the womens daughters who has this crazy gothic kid who trys killing her etc, you look like him! Will try google and edit :P

James (Y)

haha sounds ace!

get me a mug shot of the chap (Y)

Bit of a stupid idea calling it emo thats the same as that fish in the movies.

Haha, you set them up... I'll knock 'em down. Actually, I was gonna do this, but I found this image which is better than I would have done (Y)

finding_emo.jpg

I think I've got bored of the people that feel good about taking the piss about EMO people, it just seems that they're finding something for them to take the piss out of to make themselves feel better, when, if you really look at it, 'EMO' people cause no harm to people what so ever (as has been said). Yeah they make look daft and not very individual, but I'm sure you could look at ANYONE, I mean anyone, and be able to generalise them into a style of clothing. It's pretty pathetic, guess who else generalises people who dress differently - pikeys!!! Except you guys don't physically abuse, only verbally (Y)

I'm not emo in the slightest by the way, and can admit to taking the mickey out of EMO people many a time before, though I think I'd take the mickey out of EMO music more and not so much the people that follow it. I mean, the the bands that (yes, this is probably a generalising statement) go on stage and do their stuff and then cry at the end, it just seems pitiful, in essence they're saying:

"Boo hoo, I live in a western society, I had enough freedom to get a job and buy this guitar, or my parents were able to buy me this guitar, this object which wont aid to my survival in the slightest, but just make it a little more bearable, in order to compain about my girlfriend dumping me, or some other relatively meaningless event which has occured in my life"

IF, that is why they cry, I have no respec' for them at all. Hmmm, I seem to have gone off at quite a tangent now, I know this wasn't supposed to turn into an EMO argument, but it has so :P In short, those of you that get annoyed by EMO people, get something else to get annoyed about, and make it a more valid cause!

Edit: Gotta love tipsy Raub posts (Y)

I'm not really sure what emo is, once upon a time I actually understood what classifications fell into. Is someone who is emo someone with lip piercings and long black hair and listen to emotional music or something? Or is that a bit broad, seeing as people seem to be simply assuming that because they fit into some of these categories they are that type?

I remember my schooldays of being called a 'rocker', many on here must have been thought of by others as falling into this category when infact they are not that assumed sort at all. I was called a rocker because of baggier jeans and Vans and the fact I could happily listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers. All this proves is that people have different ideas about what people are. Its a personal thing. Right now I'm wearing some worn out Converse, tight jeans and a tight tee with some piercings in my ear, however I'm also listening to 'Your Song' by Elton John. I'm an art student. So what classification do I fall into? Converse wearing, pierced tight clothed art student? As thats what I'd most like to be called.

Originality is the answer.