More f**king Bombs

Johneh

Fair enough.

The fact that he WAS wearing the thick coat and a rucksack all kinda were a bit unlucky.  Can kinda see why they might've been suspicious  (Y)

I don't get why the family are still getting all arsey with the police.  Yes, they shot their son, but why the f**k was he doing what he was doing?  He under surveillance and so on, so surely he must've been up to something sketchy, and the way he acted in the tube station didn't help him...

Exactly. I felt guilty enough when I was using the underground last week with a back pack with my lunch and coat in, and I was behaving myself... So what this guy was thinking, I don't know.

And it was sweltering last week. Noone on the underground wore any more than one light layer of clothing. (Some women wore barely that :D )

Edited by andyroo

Oh, and according to an eye witness he was shot with a pistol, which I'd imagine would either be a Browning or maybe a Glock? Anyway, why the crap would terrorists use the G3A3, when if memory serves that's the bloody long rifle? Terrorists don't use shit like that because it's harder to conceal, isn't it?

G3A3.jpg

That's the boy. Seeing as most terrorist acts are commited in built up areas, how the f**k are you going to use that in close-quarters fighting?

Either way, as Munki was saying it doesn't matter anyway...

Edited by Onzaboymark

It's all good and well saying what they should do, but in the heat of the moment if the guy is running they use the theory of "one life or hundreds of lives". The shit they are getting at the moment is only equal to what they'd get for not shooting him and then him blowing himself up.

I know he wasn't going to, but they didn't know that did they.

It's all good and well saying what they should do, but in the heat of the moment if the guy is running they use the theory of "one life or hundreds of lives". The shit they are getting at the moment is only equal to what they'd get for not shooting him and then him blowing himself up.

I know he wasn't going to, but they didn't know that did they.

You never know, all the evidence was pointing at the fact that he was obviously guilty of something, even if it wasnt going to happen then and there when they shot him.

It would be silly and risky of the police to wait to apprehend someone literally as they were about to bomb the station, it would be safer and better to collect enough evidence to prove his guilt then get him. They may not have expected this sudden rush, and they had to be sure to stop him.

Edited by andyroo

Bah humbug,

London was bombed 2 weeks before I went there for a break (not that I'd even have know, other than the constant reminders on the tube to keep luggage with you).

Now Sharm is bombed 3 weeks before I head off there on my holiday.

Odd thing is, I've been into that hotel bar area that was blown up a couple of times, (Visited Sharm a few times in the past)...

hmm, I'm just hoping it's back to normal when I go, not half dead... bah.