Not Again!

Badboy

No, I'm 100% sure there was something about we need American Guidance systems for our Nuclear weaponry.

I think we may use their guidance system, but thats it.

We dont actually need america to guide the missiles/subs, just their little guidance box installed in the sub. Get what I mean?

So we can't attack America :blink: Think about it, the English government arn't completely retarded, if America controls our missiles then they could detonate/fire them where ever and when ever they wanted! I'm preety sure there is enough friendly fire in America as it is without them bringing us into it!

James

Dont believe everything you read.. obviously Monkey has the same problem. If for some reason Britain got pissed off with America (in political terms) then there is no special thing that America can do which stops our subs going over there and fireing missiles in their direction. Jeeeez..

Dont believe everything you read.. obviously Monkey has the same problem. If for some reason Britain got pissed off with America (in political terms) then there is no special thing that America can do which stops our subs going over there and fireing missiles in their direction. Jeeeez..

I think you read it wrong Tom, I meant IF we had American shiz then we wouldn't be able to attack them, hence we don't, cause that would be retarded, but they WOULD be able to do something about our subs if they controlled the missiles on board!

James

I think you read it wrong Tom, I meant IF we had American shiz then we wouldn't be able to attack them, hence we don't, cause that would be retarded, but they WOULD be able to do something about our subs if they controlled the missiles on board!

James

Ok, we may use their guidance systems, but its like the french being able to control your car because they make your michelin tyres!!!

Probly if you look hard enough, we use stuff from most countries around the world in our stuff. But just because they make it dont mean we cant use it against them or that they can control it for us!

James

Yeah, but they dont control our missiles or have anything to do with it, read my above edited post :S I believe we did have a load ground launched nuclear missiles which probably needed American owned sattelites to navigate, but they got decomissioned a while ago (early 90's possibly?) in favour of the submarine launched ones, which we can control wherever they are in the world, including aiming them at America.

Ok, we may use their guidance systems, but its like the french being able to control your car because they make your michelin tyres!!!

Probly if you look hard enough, we use stuff from most countries around the world in our stuff. But just because they make it dont mean we cant use it against them or that they can control it for us!

eaxactly...the americans use british made harrier jump jets, it doesn't mean they can be flying along and tony blair hits the 'override' switch and get a joystick and can control the plane :S

in other news...police arrested a man near outside downing street and some hospital staff (forget which hospital) were warned to look out for a guy with wires protruding out his jumper!

mike

Well done for side stepping my question, you racist.

Call me what you please, I'm anti racist. But I'm talking about preaching and partaking in terrorists practices. Obviously you didn't understand that, as I also mentioned a law that was coming in. So I think it's completely fair that if you preach about or partake in terrorist activities you are forced to leave the country. Wouldn't you agree. :S

Call me what you please, I'm anti racist. But I'm talking about preaching and partaking in terrorists practices. Obviously you didn't understand that, as I also mentioned a law that was coming in. So I think it's completely fair that if you preach about or partake in terrorist activities you are forced to leave the country. Wouldn't you agree. :S

In the country of these preachers origin, it is a criminal offence punished by deportation to do what they are doing here. Ironic, ey?

in other news...police arrested a man near outside downing street and some hospital staff (forget which hospital) were warned to look out for a guy with wires protruding out his jumper!

Who is, according to Sky News "a black male, possibly of Asian origin"... I must have missed that little bit of racial integration when all non-caucasian races actually molded into one.

After the inital worry I've found all this rather amusing. So far the only person reported as injured was one of the guys carrying a 'bomb', most of the 'bombs' where actually dummies with detonators (so only the detonators exploded) and the most damage done (beyond the inconvenience of the tubes shutting down) was the windows on a number 26 being blown out.

The only thing any of this is likely to achieve is to make the entire concept of terrorism in this country seem laughable. I thought only managing to kill 50 people in a large orchestrated attack was pretty rubbish, but this is just ridiculous!

I think we need to take a long hard look at the Government we have at the moment before we start blaming religious groups and movements. If we go and kick a boat load of "them" out then the way our country is viewed will no be improved at all and the likelihood of "away-day" bombers will be very highly increased.

Right now our country is facing a massive problem and shooting nukes or deporting loads of people will not help the situation at all. I don't have a clue what the sollution is, but do you really think that shooting a nuke would do anything? Who are we shooting that nuke at anway, the London bombers from 2 weeks ago were from Wesy Yorkshire, are you going to blow up West Yorkshire? This is a very bad situation as it is and comments with racist undercurrents in them are not going to help out at all.

And remember an eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind.

Who is, according to Sky News "a black male, possibly of Asian origin"... I must have missed that little bit of racial integration when all non-caucasian races actually molded into one.

After the inital worry I've found all this rather amusing. So far the only person reported as injured was one of the guys carrying a 'bomb', most of the 'bombs' where actually dummies with detonators (so only the detonators exploded) and the most damage done (beyond the inconvenience of the tubes shutting down) was the windows on a number 26 being blown out.

The only thing any of this is likely to achieve is to make the entire concept of terrorism in this country seem laughable. I thought only managing to kill 50 people in a large orchestrated attack was pretty rubbish, but this is just ridiculous!

They'll be running around shouting "bang" next

In the country of these preachers origin, it is a criminal offence punished by deportation to do what they are doing here. Ironic, ey?

Yeah, they were told they will not be tortured or killed on arrival in their home countries. We can only hope that was a lie. :S

And Munki, deporting terrorists is a good thing. Not just any person from that religion, TERRORISTS.

Edited by MrMonkey

I wish we could compile a blacklist of terrorists in Northern Ireland and ship all them bastards out. Its a problem that England needs to sort whatever way they decide.

Look at Northern Ireland.. this place is run by terrorists.. police are heavily linked with terrorists and usually get to 'suspects' before the police is the crime involved a rival terrorist gang... UVF/LVF fued is kicked off at the minute and people are getting popped on a daily basis.

Terrorism is a problem that needs sorted and the goverment should go to any means to ensure they stamp it out in my opinion.

These english kiddies are gettin all this crud from the net right? So your trying to tell me that the two countries holding some of the most powerful technology in the world can't find a way to close down a website saying "Bomb the infidels in britain, even if you live there and your friends are british and have never said a bad word about you and don't even know anything about your religion but don't condem it" I think thats a bit rediculous!

And delusional you have to remember these were English terrorists, lets face it, the English general public are brilliant people, and we are quite poorly organised! I hope that the gits get caught and sent back to what ever whole they came from and get the poo blown out of them by their local people, see how they like it!

Bit of a contradictory post if I do say so myself... Oh well!

James

if theyre blowing up our innocent people... f**king send a few nukes over there... see how they swallow that.. kill about 5000 of their innocent people.. we will show them how it feels... mother f**kers !

Yeah brilliant idea, go and nuke some countries full of innocent people to put them through worse than we've been through with a few deaths in england.

Retarded twat.