Your Opinion

Matthew_Gibson

ditto on the 25.. since i dont know what a 25 year old looks like.. infact what do people do between the age of 23 and 28... i know none

anyway get it cut super short itll be the best thing you ever did ever. I grew mine stupidly long a few summers ago.. it actually pissed me off in the end and got it cut nice and short.. not looked back since. Im gettin it cut again when i come back from holiday ready for the hot hot hot hot summer

It's irritating because after I straighten in, I'm obviously crying all the time so it goes all unstraight again, ironically I have the fringe this long so people don't know I'm permanently crying :)

I liken it to looking through a set of net curtains, but in that pic its super over my eyes, I usually have one eye out anyway.

Steal away all you wish.

Anymore stereotypes people wanna list?

It's irritating because after I straighten in, I'm obviously crying all the time so it goes all unstraight again, ironically I have the fringe this long so people don't know I'm permanently crying :)

I liken it to looking through a set of net curtains, but in that pic its super over my eyes, I usually have one eye out anyway.

Steal away all you wish.

:lol: Got some hair in your eye. BWHAHAHAHAA.

Steal away all you wish.

Ironically, my hair is longer than yours, it sucks. I have to wear a helmet all the time when riding else i cant see properly, and im constantly shaking my head to get the damn stuff out of my eyes. Hair cut soon methinks.

Said like a true Emo Dan :lol:

I have a preety emo cut, But I dont really care, I like emo music, but I've always ALWAYS had long hair like this! Its a shame that emo has now engulfed all versions of long hair, studded belts, converse, and glasses, what the hell! GIVE ME MY LIFE BACK YOU EMO BITCHES!

James :)