Hows Your Luck?

sexymike

Wow another Aston Martin pile of shit. I'd rather have a Smart Car than an Aston Martin. Urgh there's so many better cars in the world.

Youve had the pleasure of owning an Aston then? All of the recent ones up to the DB9 and the V8 Vantage are all ford's part bins mish mash, but the new ones are built new from the ground up, with their own parts.

Seeing that the guys on top gear think its good, and you, who probably hasnt in seen one in the flesh let alone driven one thinks it crap, i think i know whose opinion is the best...

The smart car is useless, people in the sticks own them, but people in london, (the whole reason why they were designed, to suit city driving) hate them and dont own them. theyre all rich anyway and drive beemers, not smart cars.

And mercedes has said they are stopping production of the smart car becuase they officially think theyre shit

Youve had the pleasure of owning an Aston then? All of the recent ones up to the DB9 and the V8 Vantage are all ford's part bins mish mash, but the new ones are built new from the ground up, with their own parts.

Seeing that the guys on top gear think its good, and you, who probably hasnt in seen one in the flesh let alone driven one thinks it crap, i think i know whose opinion is the best...

Because I don't drive I purely go off aesthetics. So yeah, what can you do. I know what I'd buy. And it would be an Aston Martin.

Because I don't drive I purely go off aesthetics. So yeah, what can you do. I know what I'd buy. And it would be an Aston Martin.

Hmmm... when it comes to aesthetics, that is purely down to opinion, so i cant argue with you there... as much as i want to...

And anyway, i dont know why you are all saying, "have this," "no, have this," with 66 million, you can have them all :-

Shumachers 04 F1 car is being auctioned soon for 1.3 million

Edited by andyroo

What about a 125? :D

Nope!! Anything under a 400cc dosent really class as a motorbike unless its some 4 stroke off road beast! :-

So you've driven a motorbike illegally? Tut tut.

Could of been an off road crosser! = legal! :(

I almost shat my pants. Matched the 2 lucky stars and thought I'd got 3 or 4 of the main ones.

Either way, got the two lucky stars, but only got one other number so I only get a tenner. Just did the Lucky Dip thing for my numbers, couldn't be arsed picking them :-

Either way, got the two lucky stars, but only got one other number so I only get a tenner.  Just did the Lucky Dip thing for my numbers, couldn't be arsed picking them (N)

you get a tenner for 2 lucky stars + a number? (N)

Yay I won *something* (N)