Hows Your Luck?

sexymike

Its the keyboard it has sticky keys.

Anyway monkey you know when you stay to an insurer you have £66 million they will insure you as if you right of the car your just gonna buy a new one rather than claim

So I wouldn't have to even bother paying them loads. How cool :S

Fix your bike?! I'd buy a new one for every day of the year!  :S

Twice over.

Id:

Buy a nice house on the coast

Pay of loans in my family (parents, sister)

Pay for a holiday to see relatives

Buy a few nice cars.

Buy a few nice bikes

Save the rest spend the intrest.

Donating to charity when I feel the need

I would buy a MAHOOOSIVE house, with about 60,000 achres of land, with a massive swamp, buy a top of the range hummer, and drive it in the swamp all day.

Make the worlds biggest natural course, Buy a massive garage and buy some of the best stuff in the world that i probably wouldnt even need, buy loads of diffrent bikes then when a new one comes out, give away my old one, buy everyone a party hat, and party! lol

Oh and have a massive cinema in my bedroom.

Anyway monkey you know when you stay to an insurer you have £66 million they will insure you as if you right of the car your just gonna buy a new one rather than claim

The problem there would be if you hurt / kill someone else while un-insured you're liable to be sued, and they would 99.9% win the case, most likely costing you several million £, and since your uninsured it'd be out your own pocket. Ouch.

The problem there would be if you hurt / kill someone else while un-insured you're liable to be sued, and they would 99.9% win the case, most likely costing you several million £, and since your uninsured it'd be out your own pocket. Ouch.

you will still be insured, just that you wouldnt have to pay too much to get insured, cause if you write off a car, you wouldnt have to claim off the insurance, just buy a new car!

Oh and have you heard about bill gates?

His $56,000,000,000 is all going to charity, apart from 0.02% of it which is going to his childred, which is still $10,000,000!!! i want to be bills son!! :S :S :) :deej:

I get depressed when i think of all that money, which COULD be mine, but never will be!!

Known my luck, id buy the ticket, get EVERY number right, then find out that 66 million other people have the same numbers and only get £1!!! :S :D :S

Edited by terror-error

No you dont get me if your rich and the insures know it then they will happily insure you knowing that you can pay for it and in the event of crashing your car you are unliky to claim on insurance as you can jsut go out and buy another car.

In other words the insures are making mney out of you

For now id buy my parents a nice big house somewhere with room for me, finish the mini to an ultimate spec, pay off my student loan, buy a new house in manchester and let my flatmates live with me rent free. go back to uni for a year to finish my course.

Thats about it i think.  Maybe a new pc thrown in there for good measure.

You should buy a mac. Dur.

Me and my dad were discussing this :S

I'd just rent a massive massive club / house place, and make free booze for everyone i know. Anyone any everyone i know. Obviously people I don't like aren't invited, including all chavs etc.

Then everyone can have the best time of their life. Pull loads of girls and have fun, all for free.

I'd pay off all my family's loans and then give them £50,000 each.

I'd pay for a special carer for my Uncle, and all his needs, as he's diabetic and pretty ill.

I'd save loads of the money. Say, £63 million if i won £66million.

I'd buy some cool stuff like a nice house in the country and a house abroad for my parents and give them loads of the money just to relax and enjoy their lives and be thankful for them bringing me up.

I'd carry on school and uni, obviously in a shit hot car, just 'cos you've got to! And i'd probably buy a helicopter. I wouldn't really want to act like you're a millionaire or whatever. Just act normal, try not to change anything.

Best not thinking anyway. But it might happen, it might.

I wouldn't really want to act like you're a millionaire or whatever. Just act normal, try not to change anything.

Right after you've touched down in your helecopter outside your free pub, ariving back from your country retreate....

... just walk upto your mates and act like nothings changed :S :D :S

I'd carry on school and uni, obviously in a shit hot car, just 'cos you've got to! And i'd probably buy a helicopter. I wouldn't really want to act like you're a millionaire or whatever. Just act normal, try not to change anything.

Best not thinking anyway. But it might happen, it might.

Helicopter......

u dont wanna look like a millionair lol..

ok, lets imagine the situation, here you can have an aston martin or a smart car and we will pay for all running costs etc, you can sell it any time you like.

what would you choose

Well obviously the Aston Martin as it's worth more in the first place, so I could sell it and get a semi decent car, then you can pay the running costs etc for that.

Is that the Atomz Aerial thing Rich?

Edited by MrMonkey

Your wrong you want this

Im afraid your wrong, so so wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes and you dont have to look like a power ranger to drive it.

Unlike motorbikes.

Not a motorbaike fan :D

You've obviously never ridden a motorbike!

and No a 50cc hairdryer does not count!! :-