Hows Your Luck?

sexymike

was talking to someone about this the other day....(when it was the 55 million rollover)

and it was confirmed that if you put that in the bank, it would give you 46k A WEEK, In interest....STUPIDNESS (Y) :blink: :P

WHAT WOULD U DO WITH 66 MILLION :lol:

i seriosly dont think i could spend that all :o

Well even if you spent half, the interest in high savings accounts, the accounts especially made for like £1 million+ I worked out somewhere that for a certain amount it'd take no time at all to make the same as what an average person makes in 10 years. But who cares. Lets just dance and pretend we had the money.

I would invest big time in airlines,hotels, bike companys and buy some franchises of burgerking, mcdonalds etc so i'd be a billionaire in no-time, i'd build trials parks all over the place, buy a foampit, a big trampoline, a 24" , a 26" , a fish tank the size of my house, a new house, some mier (sp?) cats, and fly all over the place and visit places on the globe that i've never heard of before.

1) Fix my bike

2) Buy some land and start a trials park

3) Give to charities of my choise (I dont know anything about them so would have to some research, but probably anything to do with children, babies and poverty)

Then I'd run out of things to do, I wouldnt know what to do with it. I'd never have to work or get a job in my life at all :blink:

Stupid amount of money imo. That money could go to something alot more worth while. Cant remember the figures but it wont take much money to stop world poverty, 66mil would sort a big chunk of it I'm sure.

Sam

I would invest big time in airlines,hotels, bike companys and buy some franchises of burgerking, mcdonalds etc so i'd be a billionaire in no-time, i'd build trials parks all over the place, buy a foampit,  a big trampoline, a 24" ,  a 26" , a fish tank the size of my house, a new house, some mier (sp?) cats, and fly all over the place and visit places on the globe that i've never heard of before.

and still have 60 million left those, lol

THATS my point :blink:

i know i COULDNT spend it

and still have 60 million left those, lol

THATS my point :blink:

i know i COULDNT spend it

I know for an assured fact i could spend it. I however, would somehow, choose not too.

Purely because i've seen what too much money can do to a young 18 year old. My friend recently came across a 50k inheritance, and waves it around like theres no tomorrow. His attitude has changed completly, it was shit before, but its even more shit now he has all that money.

The only thing i would do, is pay off all of my familys debts, buy a house somewhere, sort out my dad and his car business, buy a few nice things that i've always dreamt off, then live life as normal. Hell, i even think i would still go to my 55 quid a week job.

f**k school, f**k work. f**k everything. I'd live it up, without drugs, drink or anything bad for me. I'd set up a big TF meet even for those I don't like to come stay round my mansion (Y) I'd even pay for you all. :blink: See I am nice. How cool would it be though :lol:

Cant remember the figures but it wont take much money to stop world poverty, 66mil would sort a big chunk of it I'm sure.

Sam

Poverty is a bottomless pit no amount of money can stop it well if it isnt placed in corrupted african leaders

pinky

66million is a drop in the ocean when talking about world poverty.

Debt is endless whatever happens untill the countries get themsleves in a position to supposrt them selves.

I would definately sort out some kind of small nice to run business if I won the lottery, just to give myself something to do.

Obviously my family would be given a large chunk each... well enough to live off.

It would be all to easy to blow all that money, it soon adds up...

Would have to wait for some interest first then start spending it more.

I would probably move to Canada with my girlfriend. Would live my dream by purchasing a professional editing studio and top end video camera stuff and film a proper Hollywood big budget style movie and produce the whole thing myself. Would donate my monthly interest to charities and probably a big chunk of the millions too.

I'd be worried about getting bored, and it taking the challenge and meaning out of life though... what would there be to do if you have no need to earn money :blink:

For now id buy my parents a nice big house somewhere with room for me, finish the mini to an ultimate spec, pay off my student loan, buy a new house in manchester and let my flatmates live with me rent free. go back to uni for a year to finish my course.

Thats about it i think. Maybe a new pc thrown in there for good measure.

I would set up a bike company to keep me occupied finish my magic the gatheirng collection ow im going to aford2k for a card i dont know, i wont im not that stupid people buy a house for me, my and rwst of familly give to cahirty and do something else with the rest

Edited by Michael Hardman

I would set up a bike company to keep me occupied finish my magic the gatheirng collection ow im going to aford2k for a card i dont know, i wont im not that stupid people buy a house for me, my and rwst of familly give to cahirty and do something else with the rest

pay for some spelling lessons. I haven't got a jar what you are going on about there lid.