Weird Sandwich Fillings

picki

We'll being bored at work, and some geek telling me that a tuna mayo, cheese salad sanger with half a bag or ready salted walkers squished in is a bit weird, i thought id find out what oher interesting mushes i can cram between 2 slices of bread.

rules are:

- 2 slices of bread only ( must state either white or brown)

- it has to be actually edible and taste pretty good

- they cant be too mahoosive (anything above 45mm is to be considered mahoosive) as i have to fit 4 of them in a lunch box

get creating....

:)

this could be a compatition, and the winner could recieve a replica tuna mayo, cheese and crisp salad sanger if i can get away with sending one from work!

edit: closing date is next monday

Edited by picki

- white bread (with butter of course) strawberry jam and ready salted crisps (salt and shake or hula hoops are good)

- white bread (with butter of course) mashed banana (with sugar) and ready salted crisps (salt and shake or hula hoops are good)

- or just go to netto and get there 'mixed fruit' jam, tis wierd stuff

Meatball from subway with double cheese (Y) cant beat it.  If only you could buy the filling for at home :)

You can buy meatballs, Campbell's do tins of them. My mum always gets them nom nom nom. I asked for a plain metball sandwich thing from Subway it had more lettuce than anything. Lettuce with meatballs. (Y)

when you think of a fruit sandwhich many people think of banana sandwhiches but..................... try an orange and apple sandwhich its soo nice and very healthy gives you a slow boost of energy aswell so it is good for biking!

when you think of a fruit sandwhich many people think of banana sandwhiches but..................... try an orange and apple sandwhich its soo nice and very healthy gives you a slow boost of energy aswell so it is good for biking!

Bananas give the best energy though. BANANAS for the win.

this is so great, i make massive sandwiches all the time,

they are so big i have named them 'mamwiches' because they are manly sandwiches

just made on right now, was pretty good

wholemean bread

guernsey butter :)

2slices of ham

4peices of salami

3slices of cheese

and a load of lettuice

luisio

Meatball from subway with double cheese (Y) cant beat it.  If only you could buy the filling for at home (Y)

By far the best sandwiche from subway, well done :)

As for making it yourself, I dont fancy tinned meatballs, BUT my mother got me meatballs from the butchers in a bbq sauce. Basically a nice piece of beef in a ball and they are fecking gorgeous, so go ask mummy

i'll get mummy to make a curry tonight....needs to have some salad on though (got to keep a bit healthy)

not liking these pudding sangers....nutella *** is for puddings...

spag bol sounds pretty decent though.

keep up the good work :blink:

white bread with butter, hot and juicy freshly cooked chicken (easily available from tescos ready cooked and hot) with a little bit of mayo and some of that ready made salad that comes in the bags from tesco with carrots and lettuce etc in it.

Healthy and hmmmm oh so tasty, the heat from the chicken melts the butter over the salad and everything and hmmmm godamm i just made myself hungry :blink:

stu :lol: