Finally Got A Trials Bike!

Johneh

everybody likes the colours, except for homophobes!

LOL you dont watch big bro do you

any way

hope you like it n all lol its a good bike.. i think if i didnt get the monty i would of kept it and just got monty bars n stem for it.. its gotta lorra life in it still

so take good care.. n i hope you pimp it out keepin' it lookin' sex :blink:

due to gay boy supercycles who complained to ebay that the listing had onza in the title and had no onza bits on it (that was obviously there just to get extra hits) the item got removed from ebay, thankfully I had already won the auction which agreed the price, we are now going through with the transaction outside of ebay.

(N) (N) (N) (N) (N) GAY SUPERCYCLES!!!! (N) (N) (N) (N) (N)

here she is:

09_1_b.JPG

bought off ebay for £370

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ADME:B:WN:UK:17

(N)  (N)  (N)

aint payed yet, dad'll do that later, hopefully ill have it in a week, then it will be more riding and less time putting on weight on my pc woooooo.

Calm down (N) Yeah thats a very good bargain! Excellent for beginners hope you progress quick (N)

due to gay boy supercycles who complained to ebay that the listing had onza in the title and had no onza bits on it (that was obviously there just to get extra hits) the item got removed from ebay, thankfully I had already won the auction which agreed the price, we are now going through with the transaction outside of ebay.

(N)  (N) GAY SUPERCYCLES!!!!  (N)  (N)

You should complain to supercycles (N)

Edited by Trials Boy

But couldnt anyone complain to eBay selling Onza bikes?  (N)

What? Do you even know why Supercycles got pissed about it? It was because whoever put the auction up said Onza in the title, yet no Onza components were on the bike. So it's using the Onza name to attract customers.