Rhythms Of Peace Festival

delusional

I've been meaning to post about this for a while, but I keep forgetting (as ever).

So, is anyone from here planning on going out to the Rhythms of Peace festival in Morocco at the end of August?

I've now got all my flights and tickets booked and am getting rather excited :) 5 days of chilled hippy festival in the sun, it can't be anything but excellent really. Although, considering how badly I burned at NASS I'm going to have to be extra careful in Morocco in August!

That looks like it will be amazing.. how much are flights costing you? I'm guessing everything will be pretty cheap once your out there.

In fact the more I look around the website the more jealous i'm getting :(

It's really cheap, we're flying into Jerez in southern Spain, which cost me about £70 return from Stansted. Although, if I were booking it now I'd probably fly into Agadir instead, which is about £225 return. I reckon it's probably going to cost about another £50 or so each way in travel costs to get from Jerez to Marrakech, from where we can get the free festival bus to Tifnite itself, so it ends not being much cheaper this way. Although we do get to spend some time in southern Spain and Marrakech, which is always good :)

We've got a couple of nomad tents booked as well, with several spaces spare should other people decide to come along at the last minute :D

No thank you. :ermm:

Psh, who cares about the music. It's going to be 5 days of chilled out hippy festival, on a beautiful beach, in the hot Moroccan sun. Although, I can't say that a bit of uplifting psy-trance won't go down well in that environment :)