Wkd 3rd Person Shooter Up! Online Game

Nick Dale

Downloading it now, be done in about 5 minute, downloaded it and got all excited cause it only took 4 seconds then realized i downloded the update :) im gonna be a total n00b so whats the room name password or anything i need to know if theyve changed

oh btw my name is

Trials - Gaz M

This Games Mint!!! im getting totally battered couldnt figure out how to move for 2 minutes but its good :( when a few people come on we'll have to make a room like you did before

Edited by Gaz M

that was good, sept for noz totally battering us lol im in serious need of a few level up so i can buy a weapon that does something to you :wink2: im having a lil break now i think if anyone else creates a room or goes in noz's be sure to post so that others know its still going and whos in it

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

oh my god i didnt know you lot were on gunz!!!!!

hate to say it but gunz international sucks ass, you want to get on ijji gunz (put it in google, completely free aswel) thats where its at, it the kept up one so there always new maps, around 10000 people playing at a time (instead of about 2000) you get all the clans and clan wars, individual rankings, clan rankings etc theres also more weapons... you can buy special stuff with real money lol and theres quests!!!!!! which you fight like goblins and stuff with another 3 people, and work your way to the bosses! its mint!! its like a million times better then international lol

every one put your names on there down and when your on so i can find you, and if you get on ijji gunz ill put you in my clan :)