Wkd 3rd Person Shooter Up! Online Game

Nick Dale

Ok so i havn't posted on here for a while so i will let you all have a gander at this game my mate came accross its a 3rd person shooter and u when u kill people you get 'Bounty Points' (money) tht you can buy armour and guns and so on and u go up levels as well like you start on level one and when u get enough Exp u go up one simple! here are a few scren shots of the game from me playing!

gunzonline23rv.jpg

little bit of sword action!

gunzonline3fx.jpg

Diving and shooting!

Its a fair old big download of 131mb so not really for all those 56k'ers but worth it for anyone else!!!

nick.

Linky poos (Y)

LOL Im a retard

:"> http://www.gunzonline.com

Much better (Y)

Make sure u download the international edition and while it downloads to join/sign-up just go into the same bit where u clicked to download the game and in the top right corner it will say join

Edited by Nick Dale

Wtf is going on with this game?

I've just been playing it and nobody is moving, there just standing there with a red circle above their head, and you cant kill them, and only very occasionally do you see somone run past, and then they dissapear into thin air :D

Looks like a fun game, just seems a bit shite?

Tom :turned: