The Pianist

The Godfather trilogy

Goodfellas

Forest Gump

The Green Mile

Good Will Hunting

Memento

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Plus loads which have already been mentioned (Y)

cant remeber the name, but its got jonny dep in. he goes on a drug binge.

at the sart hes driving gets out and says "god damn bats, god damn bats, eeeeek, its the queen bat its the mof**kin queen bat". but obviousley hes hilousinating(SP). its very funny but cant remeber the name though (Y)

cant remeber the name, but its got jonny dep in. he goes on a drug binge.

at the sart hes driving gets out and says "god damn bats, god damn bats, eeeeek, its the queen bat its the mof**kin queen bat". but obviousley hes hilousinating(SP). its very funny but cant remeber the name though  (Y)

I've never seen 21 grams, and I don't know if he's in it. But the title sounds drugs related (Y)

Another few.

Deathwatch.

Orange County.

EQUILLIBRIUM. How I forgot that I don't know, it's the Matrix but on a lower budget and 10000 times better.

EQUILLIBRIUM. How I forgot that I don't know, it's the Matrix but on a lower budget and 10000 times better.

Please tell me youre joking, that was one of the worst films ive ever seen, it was appauling! Matrix is much better than it.

Please tell me youre joking, that was one of the worst films ive ever seen, it was appauling! Matrix is much better than it.

Indeed. Equilibrium had more plot holes than, well something with lots of holes in it. It was a dire film. The Matrix was a million times better, and I don't think an incredible amount of that either.

One DVD everyone should own: "Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within". It's almost what DVD was designed for.

Although if we're just talking movie and not specifically DVD I'd probably choose something different. I don't know what though, there are just too many good movies. Although "The Butterfly Effect" has to come close to the top.