Just A Wacky Fort

RyanRs

Right, you know the move where you approach say a 3-4ft wall (and higher for thoes who are seriously tallented) , then you kick to the back wheel about 3ft infront of the wall then leap into an endo ontop of the wall (kinda what CLS and neil like doing on rails), then wheelswap to the backwheel..

-you all get me so far yea??

well on the bit where kick to the backwheel ready to take off, put one of thoes small home use trampolines or spring boards that jymnastics use, on the floor, so as you land on it...

-surely its now possible to get up 6/7ft walls to the front wheel?? (kinda like a 2005 stylee kicker??!) reason being , its going to flick you foward, pushing the backwheel up and leveling the front , ready to plant the front on the top of the wall, which is xactly what you want it to do?

anyone crazy enough to try it? (im not going 1st cos im alwayse the one who has to 'Test' the new jumps in the woods and get hurt 1st)

Edited by RyanRs

that sounds horribly stupid to me, if you landed just to a slight angle it would throw you off to one side, ive tried hopping on bouncy castles and trampolines before and you have to land dead straight otherwise you just get thrown off at a stupid ass angle.

Good luck mate your gonna need it!

stu :P

The idea seems dangerous, but most things seemed dangerous/stupid before someone made it the first time. 5 years ago, who would have tried to wheelswap on a rail? If you want to try the trampoline thing, make sure to get the timing right (Y)

The idea seems dangerous, but most things seemed dangerous/stupid before someone made it the first time. 5 years ago, who would have tried to wheelswap on a rail? If you want to try the trampoline thing, make sure to get the timing right (Y)

Yeah exactly, just because its dangerous it dosn't mean you shouldn't try it anyway, i think some kind of springy board would be more effective than a trampoline though.

You'd have to nail it down or something otherwise it would tip/slip or both = sore tail bone.

And i can't really see people lugging a trampoline to rides and stuff. (Y)

For personal use though, i would be interested to see an attempt.

Although this will probably just turn out like that 'St.Pauls gap backwards' plan.

You'd have to nail it down or something otherwise it would tip/slip or both = sore tail bone.

And i can't really see people lugging a trampoline to rides and stuff. (Y)

For personal use though, i would be interested to see an attempt.

Although this will probably just turn out like that 'St.Pauls gap backwards' plan.

Shit.

I'd like to see someone get any power out of it to be honest...

As soon as you hit it, you'd bounce straight back up, and not have any time to put in any power through the cranks.

HOWEVER:

I'd love to see certain people on this forum give it a go (Y)