People Say...

RyanRs

Got pissed for the first time last night and can truthfully say that it was quite fun.

Woke up this morning and was fine, didn't even have a headache (N)

Not going to be getting pissed all the time because it left me trully skint, ohwell, had a good time so who cares

That means it wasn't that good.

That means it wasn't that good.

Seeing as you don't know him but you're willing to say that.

I don't drink much, i would but half my mates find it more fun to sit in a park and get pissed, and no there no chavs at all, there all skaters, i'd love to have mates that want to go to clubs nd stuff, i drink alot at gigs thats the main time and i go to alot of gigs lol, not recently though.

They ain't proper skaters then, they'll be the chavvy hybrids who started skating when it was popular.

Well it was good lol

I do drink but not to get pissed till last night.

I don't know why i didnt have a headache but had one while I was drinking during the day

Meh!, only had a hangover twice, i can drink mass amounts of alcohol with no morning affect, kinda becomes boring sometimes.

getting plastered can be decent fun....

NASS = example of getting hammered and having a wale of time

19th birthday = example of getting hammered and not having a good time.

Its about control....you should if your not daft in the ted, be able to stop drinking. Dont mix drinks as mummy always said, and your more than likely to keep it down, unless you are that drunk you get daft.

ive been out and not had a drop of alcohol and had a mega time.

also remember....

beer then wine = fine

wine then beer = oh dear

Seeing as you don't know him but you're willing to say that.

They ain't proper skaters then, they'll be the chavvy hybrids who started skating when it was popular.

Not at all i think if you lived in newcastle you would have a different theory over chavs, and i don't talk to charvs never mind socialize with them, and your more of a charv then any one on this forum, you have to argue with people, and whats this shit about team monkey pffft!

Edited by Richie

Not at all i think if you lived in newcastle you would have a different theory over chavs, and whats this shit about team monkey pffft!

As you would with anyother town/ city

As for the team monkey "shit", is old news so get with the times mate (N)

Not at all i think if you lived in newcastle you would have a different theory over chavs, and i don't talk to charvs never mind socialize with them, and your more of a charv then any one on this forum, you have to argue with people, and whats this shit about team monkey pffft!

Yeah exactly, he just takes the piss though.

YOU ARE A "CHARV" and you have to live with I don't, so me no care.

In my experience you end up feeling terrible, making a tit of yourself, throwing up, lumbering your friends as they somehow get you home, wake up with a shitty hangover, possibly throw up again and voila, that's drinking for you.

yeh, but after a few days you wanna go and do it again (Y)

I like a beer or several. Me and my mates mix drinks like crazy. Guinness then stella then red bull to champaine then vodka cokes then jd's and coke then what ever im brought next!

I could swear its damaged my brain cells though (Y)

I have a brill time on nights out and we've had some of the most memorable nights.

I can remember this one time..............................................................................

.................................... hang on, I can't tell you about that!

For me it's drinking that ruins my nights out. Hence why I haven't touched alcohol for a couple of years now. In my experience you end up feeling terrible, making a tit of yourself, throwing up, lumbering your friends as they somehow get you home, wake up with a shitty hangover, possibly throw up again and voila, that's drinking for you.

Don't worry I know what you mean (Y) I don't drink now either. You don't sound like an old man! I have more fun just going out with my mates than i do getting drunk. I hate the spinning feeling and the morning after. I don't wanna have to waste a day getting over something that wasnt that great anyway.

Club = shit

Club + beer = shit

----------------------------------------

Pub + pool = awesome

Pub + pool + whiskey = awesome

Changing it to:

Club = shit

Club + beer = Reeto

Club + beer + Women= Phat!

Pub + pool = Sorted

Pub + pool + women = Phat!

Changing it to:

Club = shit

Club + beer = Reeto

Club + beer + Women= Phat!

Pub + pool = Sorted

Pub + pool + women = Phat!

It's possible to go out and have an...er..."phat" time without having to be going after girls though (Y) I've had some super fun nights just meeting up with my brother and my friends and just talking shit 'n' playing pool 'n' stuff...