"guess Who™"

Munki

No, I won't, you started that argument for no reason. Jay said something I just made another comment. But you decided you needed to follow the majority of TF and try and have a go. Shame it didn't and never does work. And Angelfish you can shut the f**k up, you post more shit than me, so if anyone should f**k off it should definetely be you. f**king hell.

Another unnecsesairy(sp?!) comment? And woah, all i'm saying is you posted something unrelated, and kinda dumb... but anyway, no arguments...

Edited by Angelfish

That's truly the first time I've cared what someone has said about me on TF, so now the change begins. Hopefully.

Lasted all of 3 days. Thats a record is it not?

So if the headmaster is dead, and hes like the super wizard, what happens? No, i won't read the book. I never read, and im not about to start. :rolleyes:

Another unnecsesairy(sp?!) comment? And woah, all i'm saying is you posted something unrelated, and kinda dumb... but anyway, no arguments...

Let's all play the "Shut the f**k up if it's not related to the thread" Game

\o/

Imagine some arm movement to show exagerration, and me just going "Hint hint" bluntly at you.

a better story line would be that harrys balls dropped and he gets that posh girl pregnant and then gets expelled from his magic school for smoking pot and pissing out of the tower.

at least then the film would be more beleivable with the ever aging lead guy.

:rolleyes: oh my god that would be great..Eastenders but Magical Movie Stylee B)

:P :D

a better story line would be that harrys balls dropped and he gets that posh girl pregnant and then gets expelled from his magic school for smoking pot and pissing out of the tower.

at least then the film would be more beleivable with the ever aging lead guy.

The actor who plays him had the balls dropping thing happen mid-film, which, as you can imagine, f**ked over the sound of it all, 'cos it did sound like Harry's voice dropped lower half-way through. Can't remember how they resolved it, unless they hit him in the nuts with a lumphammer before every take or something.

The actor who plays him had the balls dropping thing happen mid-film, which, as you can imagine, f**ked over the sound of it all, 'cos it did sound like Harry's voice dropped lower half-way through.  Can't remember how they resolved it, unless they hit him in the nuts with a lumphammer before every take or something.

they should of just made every scene one big party, then he could just suck on helium balloons and pretend it was a joke and no-one would be any the wiser :rolleyes:

plus, that would make the film actually entertaining for all over 10 minutes, rather than the usual 5.

or even better,

they could of added a scene where his magic owl mauls his throat and renders him voiceless, then he could try and get revenge but somehow end up getting burnt horrifically, so that he has to wear and all over body suite and mask, which makes him even more angry and as a result makes him practice black magic (the dark side) and try and kill all his other friends in there magic kingdom of goodness.

or is that too far fetched?

Wow.....I'm such a retard for reading the Harry Potter books....meh....they rock....Kerrie is my Harry Potter friend!! And Kerrie...how mad about HP is Nadine Merritt?? Ha!! :P

By the way....you f**ktard, you ruined the book :rolleyes:

Hehe...Harry Potter fans! Meh....I'm a retard and I know it... :P And Harry Potter rocks.... can't bring myself to put it down....and I know the ending now....damn you!! *shakes fist* :rolleyes:

:D Retard Liss xxx

Edited by Liss

I do read other books you know....Harry Potter is just something different, and I've loved it since I was young....which is actually about 4/5 years ago....

I'm a huge fan of George Orwell. And as Kerrie said, people are allowed to have different tastes....

Harry Potter is great.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Liss