"guess Who™"

Munki

:angry:

Huh?

Edit: JT! I very much dout 'piss 'em off' But confusion comes to my mind

Basily just spoilt the book for eveyone who looks in who intends to read it.

(Y)

If you don't get it, it doesn't apply to you.

For people who don't get it: It's the shock revelation from the new, 2-years-in-the-waiting-yet-still-totally-wank Harry Potter book, which was released 25 minutes ago.

I've already made one enemy 'cos of sending them that link as a joke :angry:

omgosh! done done dunnnnnnn :angry: I'm stll gonna get it and read it multiple times like every other book, i'll just ruin it for loads of others aswell. (Y) doesn't bother me that much, its the NEXT BOOK which matters!! But dumbeldores dead...... hmm. I wonder where this could lead!

Kerrie. x~X~x

omgosh! done done dunnnnnnn :angry: I'm stll gonna get it and read it multiple times like every other book, i'll just ruin it for loads of others aswell. (Y) doesn't bother me that much, its the NEXT BOOK which matters!! But dumbeldores dead...... hmm. I wonder where this could lead!

Kerrie. x~X~x

To a funeral?

oh ok, in that case, WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT.

for a start who the hell would write an entire book in colloquial language using *'* instead of *ing*

and

Hagrid simply looked at him, the little of his face that could be seen completely blank, uncomprehending.

HAHAHA oh my god worst sentence ever. I bet if you paste that into Micropenis Word™ it'll be underlined red and be suggested to be fragmented.

Harry Potter = la HAME!

EDIT: infact, ahving read it in the quote box it flows alot better than on the page.

I'm really not with it/anything tonight.

I'm off to make this revelation into a t-shirt to wear at work tomorrow. HAHAHAHA.

Edited by RicH_87

oh ok, in that case, WHAT A LOAD OF SHIT.

for a start who the hell would write an entire book in colloquial language using *'* instead of *ing*

Because the guy who was speaking is Scottish, you tit :angry: Hence he speaks in a Scottish way. If it was all in standard English, she'd have to put "He said in a blatantly f**king thick Scottish accent" all the time...

No you f**k off out of my thread, you stupid cucumber.

Fanny is the swear word filter for c*nt. Incase you thought he was trying to be polite.

Headmaster? Isn't he like the lead guy? Except for Harry ofcourse.

By the way. What sort of parent calls there boy Danielle. The poor guy.

Fanny is the swear word filter for c*nt. Incase you thought he was trying to be polite.

Headmaster? Isn't he like the lead guy? Except for Harry ofcourse.

By the way. What sort of parent calls there boy Danielle. The poor guy.

I love harry potter, and D/R is getting fitter! lol, I'm obsessed, and Si, yes hes the old guy... runs the school, saves Harry lots! lol, White hair! Wizard! you know! Monkey stop being an attention seeking twat! Ffs, you can't leave one f**king thread can you!

Oh just f**k off.

No, I won't, you started that argument for no reason. Jay said something I just made another comment. But you decided you needed to follow the majority of TF and try and have a go. Shame it didn't and never does work. And Angelfish you can shut the f**k up, you post more shit than me, so if anyone should f**k off it should definetely be you. f**king hell.

Edited by MrMonkey

No, I won't, you started that argument for no reason. Jay said something I just made another comment. But you decided you needed to follow the majority of TF and try and have a go. Shame it didn't and never does work.

It's people like you that make me with the Kloe thing would happen all over again and then the forum would be clean again.

Ace.

a better story line would be that harrys balls dropped and he gets that posh girl pregnant and then gets expelled from his magic school for smoking pot and pissing out of the tower.

at least then the film would be more beleivable with the ever aging lead guy.