Cambridge Ride! Finally...

Hope the weather holds out :P

im well excited, im gonna go crazyyyyyyy

It started to dry up and get hot this afternoon, The weather forecast for tomorrow bright sun! 19 degrees :P I really want to fit my new BMX bars and ride around on that tonite but I really should fit up my trials brake for tomorrow :P

Right my Trials Bikes pretty much sorted now, Got my Profile all fixed up, new KHE Collapse chain on, New V12 pedals on, but my rear magura is being a right ass one of the pads doesn't retract hardley at all and the seal in my lever doesn't like to return much either, but its rideable for now so im very much still riding.

I may take my small phone so 07773 440 820 is me.

Olly

Well, my No. is 07743231961 if you fancy meeting up with the clan for a couple of hours, i'll try my best to explain where we are.

Nick

I've got your number added, It would appear I could be on the same train as you mines destined for an 11.12 arrival aswell. So hopefully everyone can meet at the station around 11:15-ish outside then all gather at the skatepark up until 12:30 or something hopefully everyone will have gotten there by then.

Cya there people,

Olly

Oh tits! i can see this train being packed!

I'll be on it first anyhoo :P

Got your number added Olly :P

My trains from the other way :P

You'll just have to listen out for the purr of a golden profile at the station :D That'll be me.

Well , that was a pretty awesome ride,

sweet turnout of 20 riders :P

Was some good shit going down, and cambs had awesome stuff to ride.

Just like to say, olly c and mr trashzen, both sound as a pound, top stuff.

jake, nick, the day wouldnt of been complete you were not there, as we would of had no one to pick on :D

modrider person from st neots, and your lil t-bird crew, nice to see youll come down, good to meet new people, and im glad i could assist in u choosing ur new next frAME (Y)

all in all 10/10 ride, nice one lads,. another one soon maybe??

Ride was mint, Best ride I've had in ages (Y) Everyone there was great to talk to and put in a good effort whatever level rider they were. So happy the ride turned out that well, it was the perfect mix of riders really and rode till quite late on in the afternoon still trying stuff.

Great to meet new faces and faces I've wanted to meet for ages off here :P

Thanks to everyone for making the trip down hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.

Olly.

Best bit of the day - Julien and his "logs"  :P

Yep, :D

right, that's the misery of natural riding in Cambridge, we were lucky the cows were gone though :D

But that was a fantastic ride...good level of riding, excellent atmosphere, and a bit of everything for everybody...discovered some places I didn't know of...will be returning secretly to learn tapping again and try to compete with Wing (who's literally flying :S )

Olly without the tourist crowd...mind that water gap at mill pond some day. (Y)

I have plenty of nice vids...will put them on when edited into unreadable, ridiculously small format ( :S the only way I can put them online fast and easy and standard)

just some preview pics

joem3.jpg
Joe doing a massive rail gap

ollyc2.jpg
Olly = sidehop maniac in action

wingz2.jpg
Wing tapping mad in lion's yard

and Ben selling cheap second hand bikes at Sainsbury

sainsbury2f.jpg

Will let you know all when I have refreshed some pages... :S