Cambridge Ride! Finally...

Im in boys!!! *CONFIRMED*

Unless of course my bike gets fecked then... well Im not (Y)

...and I go to fit a new chain and utterly destory my profile driver bearings :wink2:

I've got money though so should hopefully be able to get some somewhere fast?

Yep, I think most of us are going on Saturday  :deej:

Either day is ok for me I guess ... I am just back in Cambridge...That's super cool to have you lots coming over...I reckon we'll have an easier time on Sunday too. :deej:

Anyway, what's the plan? 11 at the railway station?

or noon at the smallish skate park along side the swimming pool, near parker's piece?

We could put up a small map (5mn ride from the station) :bunny: At least, we can gather in a place where nobody is gonna say anything...

Either day is ok for me I guess ... I am just back in Cambridge...That's super cool to have you lots coming over...I reckon we'll have an easier time on Sunday too. B)

Anyway, what's the plan? 11 at the railway station?

or noon at the smallish skate park along side the swimming pool, near parker's piece?

We could put up a small map (5mn ride from the station)  :shifty:  At least, we can gather in a place where nobody is gonna say anything...

Steve Heatsink has a nice map somewhere if you ask him? Are you coming steve?

Julien you better be up for sidehopping parkside box to both wheels without a footdown this time :P and none of this pussy front touching twat the wheel real hard :D

P.S. Sunday is a better time to ride cambridge BUT some people can only make it saturday this time so we'll be riding saturday for sure and maybe sunday if others are looking to ride aswell.

Edited by Olly C

small skatepark sounds kool, I went to cambridge today (just getting some clothes) and i saw that the little skatepark never gets used, Also last time i went riding there i sessioned the skatepark for a while and it was empty then. So tat will be a kool place :shifty:

I'll be there Sat :D I'll post the map asap too!

This could be the best attended Cambridge ride for as long as I can remember!,.

small skatepark sounds kool, I went to cambridge today (just getting some clothes) and i saw that the little skatepark never gets used, Also last time i went riding there i sessioned the skatepark  for a while and it was empty then. So tat will be a kool place :shifty:

Here's the map!

Hopefully it's helpful for both people arriving at the Train Station to see how to get to the Skate park next to the Swimming pool, and also those coming by car who may be coming into Cambridge from the M11 (Junction 11) which is shown as the A10 road coming up from the bottom left hand corner.

This A10 road coming into Cambridge is longer than shown, starting with about 4 sets of speed cameras (maybe I'll exaggerating!) and then after numerous traffic lights, there are some mahoosive houses on left and right before you emerge at what looks like the edge of the town centre, the double roundabouts shown on the map.

Alternatively, this will be useful in conjunction with whatever other route you have to get into Cambridge. I'll be coming into Cambridge from the top left hand corner, Junction 13 of the M11 - There are many other routes, but the J11 one is simplest and worth the extra 10 mins driving south down the M11 if you want to keep it simple (Y)

The place that I always park for free all day parking is "The Beehive Centre" which has a huge Asda store amoungst others. Just ask directions to there if lost! The Beehive centre is only 5 mins by bike from the Skate park near the Swimming pool.

Steve

P.S. Cambridge is a very easy place to get around - it really is as simple as it looks on the map!

I'd recommend meeting at the Skatepark because it's easy to get to for newcomers to Cambridge, plus we can play around on it whilst we're waiting!

BTW, if you are coming by train you're in for a treat because of all the Train Stations I've visited, Cambridge is one of the nicest! Very smart and modern (Y)

Steve

Cheers Steve!

So the plan is from the station all meet at the skatepark? seeing as we all know how to get there now :-