Python Rider

Caleb

Would of done a ref but will do this first as more people will see it.

Considering hes blocked me from msn for no other reason but the fact hes conned me and doesnt want to deal with the concequences ill talk through here and warn you all if thats ok .

He wont reply to my pms or msn as im blocked before any one comments.

Basically i set up to buy a rear wheel from him a few months back, sent money first class which was bad on my part and i reckon he took advantage of that fact as i had no proof of posting.

so i wait a week or two nothing shows up, he says he may send the wheel anyway as he has no use for it.

Never happened. . . .

I then agreed to send him £30 and two bmx levers for him to send the wheel as he said he had recieved nothing and he felt it was unfair him basically giving the wheel away for free.

So i sent the stuff mooney via pay-pal parts through post both of which arrived on time.

From there onwards he said he sent the wheel , he said he needed to confirm my address aswell as he had sent it once after he recieved the second lot of money i sent and it got lost and was sent back ton him for whatever reason . . .

So i pm him with my addy a copule of weeks back, no reply npo wheel, do the same again no wheel no reply.

A few of you know about these unfortunate concequences already but i thought id post to warn the rest of you.

e-bay refs

king he was selling on ebay

where i was ripped off truely (Y)

Dont really know why im posting this, as all the other times its happened no concequences were made to the sellers that offended.

fat mike has tried to help me but he cant really do much as he doesnt ride with tom wynne any longer.

Well there it is ill put a copy of this into his refs aswell, also did noz buy a frame off him if so could i have some details on how it went.

:angry:all i can say f**king arsehole, and he probably thinks he can get away with it due to quitting trials therefore no need for the forum.

Take this into not with future sellers quitting, they have nothing to lose really so why wouldnt they ?

Damn, that's unlucky mate (Y) Why not get his phone number and give him a call?

I remember seeing a post from Fatmike saying that Tom was VERY un-organised and forgetful but could be trusted.

There's not much I can do to help. Sorry :)

Yeah i saw that post too . . . unfortunately after the money was sent thats how long ago it was (Y) .

Cheers for your sympathy mate i do have his nbumber but he doesnt answer and simcards are free these days so he has probably changed by now etc aswell.

You have his address, it may be a trek but go round his house! Beat the crap out of the cheeky get and nab your stuff! I hate people who do this (Y) its not even honest theft or con its just plain wrong! I say he needs to meet a baseball bat if hes taken this long...

COCK

James

You have his address, it may be a trek but go round his house! Beat the crap out of the cheeky get and nab your stuff! I hate people who do this (Y) its not even honest theft or con its just plain wrong! I say he needs to meet a baseball bat if hes taken this long...

COCK

James

ohh yeah and i get abussed for saying this in another thread by the same people who have posted in this one.

Yeah i saw that post too  . . . unfortunately after the money was sent thats how long ago it was  (Y) .

Cheers for your sympathy mate i do have his nbumber but he doesnt answer and simcards are free these days so he has probably changed by now etc aswell.

yes, me and a few lads may be paying him a visit as i still have his address....justice must be served :)

ohh yeah and i get abussed for saying this in another thread by the same people who have posted in this one.

I have no idea what your talking about... If someones got YOUR stuff and hasn't paid/sent items, then you should go sort it properly. If not, shut up!

Good luck Caleb (Y) Hope you get your shiz!

It was actually a hundred then thirty, i'm pretty sure he does have it due to as pm he just sent and if nothing is done i'm going to see if anything can be done legally as i have his phone numbers address and proof of him receiving the wheel.

So hes basically committing fraud.