Hi Help Me

trialsriderjim

ididnt i say we maybe going up for a ride up that way? normally dont tend to ride on my own. yeah u may ride on your own but guess what i tend to ride with other people. i aint really gonna say, how about you lot just go sit over there im gonna go sort somthing out am i?

You're so f**king stupid. If you stop posting so will I, deal?

FFS! the kid wants his wheel back if it has arrived or not. please send it, if it arrives as soon a possible. (to the twat who mentioned contracts there ain't no contracts on the forum i trust people on here and i think everyone should show a bit of respect, ian wants his wheel back and has sent the money for it to be returned have some descentsy so people can trade freely across the forum)

if he keeps my wheel ill go up there and get it.

you may not believe me but trust me i know where he lives and i dont lie about wha ti say im gonna do.

Oooooh big man, you know where he lives! So do I!! :)

Shock Horror!

So the wheel isn't there...and you think you can go to Jim's house, walk straight in, get the wheel and go? No? well you didn't make your 'threat' very clear did you?

what you lot think i shud do with wheel when it turns up?

Like I said on msn...

If it was me:

I would wait untill the wheel gets to my house..then if its ok, i'd send him the goods..if he wants it back..I would throw it 20ft in the air, let it smash on the floor and then send it back koz hes bein a complete knob head :P

Or..really I would: If/when it gets to my house, If it was in the condition said during the deal, I would tell "saracen_m.a.d" that it's here and all OK, then I would ask if he wants to carry on the deal.

If so, I would send him whatever it was i would be sending and his £10 for the return fee.

Seems fair to me...?

P.S: This is the best arguement I've read in a long time on here (thanks MrMonkey (Y) )

Edited by Dan6061

Like I said on msn...

If it was me:

I would wait untill the wheel gets to my house..then if its ok, i'd send him the goods..if he wants it back..I would throw it 20ft in the air, let it smash on the floor and then send it back koz hes bein a complete knob head  (Y)

Drop gaps with no tyre and tube would be much more fun :)

I think everyones taking this a bit toio far and should just stop posting now.

It seems they have resolved the conflict so can we call a truce without the drop gaps etc?

And Ian just calm down a litlle he will return your wheel and you wont need to go to his house, unfortunately this is not the case with me (Y)

i said when it comes i will post back to ian

right so we have sorted it then. when wheel arrives you send it back?

right im sorry for stuff ive said to everyone on here its just ive got a bit wound up with other stuff has been going on recently and this just tipped it.

so again im sorry about anything i said at anyone.

thanks ian

Here's how I see it, Original owner still owns the wheel. original owner was out of order to pull out of the deal at such short notice, I'd be angry too. But if he doesn't want to do the deal, that's up to him. Yes it sucks, but hey that's how it is.

There doesn't need to be an arguement.

When the wheel arrives, it should be sent back, as he said he'd do. Deal is off.

End of story.

Or am I missing something?

EDIT: Got names mixed up, sorry!

Edited by MadManMike