Hi Help Me

trialsriderjim

well if someone was msn we could talk about it and guess what he aint at the moment.

and if the viz wheel arrives at my house dont be supprised to see me and some others standing at your house.

well if someone was msn we could talk about it and guess what he aint at the moment.

and if the viz wheel arrives at my house dont be supprised to see me and some others standing at your house.

And if you do that, expect to be in jail for the next 3ish years with your friends. Don't drop the soap either. Make sure you have some money an all, sueing usually takes some mula from you.

did i say i was going to touch him? where i say that then dick head.

and trust me i wont need nout cause we wouldnt able to sue me cause nout would happend except for me getting my wheel back

and trust me i wont need nout cause we wouldnt able to sue me cause nout would happend except for me getting my wheel back

Why would he give it back if you weren't gonna do anything, innit bruv.

Monkey, just stay out of an argument which has bugger all to do with you, all you're doing is annoying people, and not contributing to it all, what do you have to gain by this, you're just screwing the topic up. So much for reform.

You're an idiot.

I think you should send the wheel back if it gets to you, the guys pulled out of a deal, if a person pays a shop money and decides they want it back before the goods (he's payed for) are sent, then they'll get their money back. Why can't you do the same? Don't say you're not a shop, worst excuse ever.

cause if you aint realised that i sent him MY WHEEL. the deal went tits up. i asked for it back and sent money to cver cost. so if he sent his own wheel to me. i would be at his house asking where MY WHEEL is and that i wanted it.

Monkey, just stay out of an argument, all you're doing is annoying people, and not contributing to it all, what do you have to gain by this, you're just screwing the topic up. So much for reform.

You're an idiot.

I pointed something out earlier in the thread, I had abuse thrown at me. I'm sorry but I enjoy the argumentative side of the forum. It's a little bit more interesting that the boring bollocks some people post.

And saracen person he could just shut the door on you.

Edited by MrMonkey

a threat doesnt have to be about touching somone

and that dear boy sounds like a threat

I pointed something out earlier in the thread, I had abuse thrown at me. I'm sorry but I enjoy the argumentative side of the forum. It's a little bit more interesting that the boring bollocks some people post.

And saracen person he could just shut the door on you.

Well if you find it boring, then get off the forum, you're even more of an idiot than I thought, can you not comprehend the thought of actually coming off your computer? Sheesh

I'm not posting in here anymore, I'm just clogging it more ( :"> )

a threat doesnt have to be about touching somone

and that dear boy sounds like a threat

and what does any of this have to do with anyone else except me and jim? yeah i may of said some things but them things are true

Well if you find it boring, then get off the forum, you're even more of an idiot than I thought, can you not comprehend the thought of actually coming off your computer? Sheesh

That seems to be everyone's argument towards me. Maybe I can make that thought come a reality, and actually go outside. As you don't know me, maybe I do it all the time. It's quite a tired argument, I'm sure by the time I've posted this saracen will of come up with a quick witty comment that I'll reply to, then you'll call me an idiot again and say I should go outside or something like 80% of people who start arguments with me say. (Y)

And saracen if it's between you and Jim, why you going to stand in front of his house with other people.

Edited by MrMonkey

so which words dont i know then? why am i going to go up there with some mates. prehaps cause we are gonna all go ride somewhere up near where jims lives. dunno yet, maybe we are all going to go round his for a nice cup of tea and a gun battle dunno yet, or even we are going up there to get my wheel!

we havent decided yet

Thing is though Monkey, you actually do spend so much time in here, which is shown in the huge amount of crap you post. It's not an argument for you to go outside, it's a suggestion, I mean, I can't believe you think people would want to waste time trying to persuade you to go outside.

Like now, I'm gonna stand up, and leave the computer. I don't really give a crap, but if you can't see how all this stuff you're doing is utterly pointless and ultimately achieves nothing, then by all means - stay on here, wasting your time, and annoying other people who you don't know.

mainly you

and if its between you and jim , why post it on a public forum?

and why are we posting on a public forum. 1. because its a public forum and 2. becuase he made the thread etc.

and actually i didnt start the argument someone else did

so which words dont i know then? why am i going to go up there with some mates. prehaps cause we are gonna all go ride somewhere up near where jims lives. dunno yet, maybe we are all going to go round his for a nice cup of tea and a gun battle dunno yet, or even we are going up there to get my wheel!

we havent decided yet

That should be YOU. If you are getting pissy with Jim for posting this on a Forum for everyone to see then (like someone else said) how is it ok for you to take mates up to Jimmys house if it's just between you two? (Y)

Thing is though Monkey, you actually do spend so much time in here, which is shown in the huge amount of crap you post. It's not an argument for you to go outside, it's a suggestion, I mean, I can't believe you think people would want to waste time trying to persuade you to go outside.

Like now, I'm gonna stand up, and leave the computer. I don't really give a crap, but if you can't see how all this stuff you're doing is utterly pointless and ultimately achieves nothing, then by all means - stay on here, wasting your time, and annoying other people who you don't know.

I bet I could post more crap in 15 minutes than the crap I post throughout an entire day if I wanted to. It's not hard to post crap.

ididnt i say we maybe going up for a ride up that way? normally dont tend to ride on my own. yeah u may ride on your own but guess what i tend to ride with other people. i aint really gonna say, how about you lot just go sit over there im gonna go sort somthing out am i?