Hi Help Me

trialsriderjim

not my fault. your the one that came out all shouting etc. i werent the one that made this thread. i know my wheel is on its way and how can i just a guy who with osme the things we says lead me to think yup and ur not lieing.

The only reason I was "shouting" was because you called my friend a liar and a thief which isn't very nice because after all you did send him the wheel so basically you've got yourself into this shit.

hows it "Jims" a wheel has got sent "Jims" house, if a parcell not for you but your nextdoor neighbours is that ours? no its still theres so why does it make it his rim just because it may or may not be in his possesion, however no paymet or swap has been made as ian has had nothing in return! thats not a swap! (IS IT?) you want us to belive your mate? that wheel was abused and over a year old! he said it was almost new thats twisting the truth once. Why not again?

yup i agree you send dan ko a pm and speak to him all i want is for my wheel to be returned and everything will go away and all will be forgotten.

\\all of you shut it ffs

ian stop stressing you need to calm down royal mail first class is shit may have got lost may have not got there yet give it till say monday and then start firing if it still "hasnt turned up"

DAn

And you aren't an English Scholar, but you're speaking English, now shut up. f**king hell.

why dont you shut the f**k up

well bear in mind this thread has f**k all to do with Viz. trials-uk is a great place to deal with they are no better than tartybikes are select bikes. they are all out to make money etc.

How does a bear fit in your mind? Small place for a big animal.

and ur a cocky shit aint you. i tihnk you should shut the f**k up aswell why dont you go and continue to lick jims arse or something.

and ur a cocky shit aint you. i tihnk you should shut the f**k up aswell why dont you go and continue to lick jims arse or something.

I don't know Jim, but if he pays me well enough I will. I'd even do you put you'd have to pay more. Licky licky big daddy.

I don't know Jim, but if he pays me well enough I will. I'd even do you put you'd have to pay more. Licky licky big daddy.

your a f**king idiot

Edited by saracen_m.a.d

So you traded, and you sent off the wheel, thus completing the part of the written contract that you inadvertently made made over the phone or msn. The other guys side of the contract is to send you the wheel you were meant to receive. You dont own the wheel you sent any more. Its too late. If the other guy returns your original wheel, its down to good will, not any legal terms.

If you didnt investigate the wheel you were getting thoroughly enough, then dont trade. You traded, thus agreed it was good enough. Its your problem. If you can be arsed to drive up to beat him up and get your original wheel back, you should have met up to trade in the first place!

For the record, if this was me in the deal, id tell you to f**k off and send you the wheel you were trading for. Youre being a right wanker in this post.

actually your is a word so go rethink and stop clogging up thread with shit.

f**k me your's a word. I know it is Bum Dass, but it's just a case of I know where to use words unlike some folk. Not naming you or anything, but you don't know where to use 'em. (Y)

So you traded, and you sent off the wheel, thus completing the part of the written contract that you inadvertently made made over the phone or msn.  The other guys side of the contract is to send you the wheel you were meant to receive.  You dont own the wheel you sent any more. Its too late. If the other guy returns your original wheel, its down to good will, not any legal terms. 

If you didnt investigate the wheel you were getting thoroughly enough, then dont trade.  You traded, thus agreed it was good enough.  Its your problem. If you can be arsed to drive up to beat him up and get your original wheel back, you should have met up to trade in the first place!

For the record, if this was me in the deal, id tell you to f**k off and send you the wheel you were trading for. Youre being a right wanker in this post.

Thanks you Ben! That's exactly what i've been trying to tell him. I just couldn't put it right :"> (Y)

i say you send it back to me.

otherwise your being a complete wanker to put it nicely it aint my fault i couldnt stop the royal mail sneding it otherwise i would of. and anyways i sent you money to cover sending it back so you aint lost nothing out of this.

Edited by saracen_m.a.d