Hi Help Me

trialsriderjim

yeah thats because i asked him to. i wanted to find out if you had it or not and if you were lieing to me or not.

to be honest i no royal mail is crap but i dont really care

I think the deal should still go ahead, I think it's quite wrong how you talk to Dan AFTER sending the wheel then say you want it back. If I was Jim I would say no because technically the wheel is his now as you said yes to swapping.

And another thing, I REALLY don't think that the wheel is as bad as Dan is making it out to be, why would he sell it if it was really bad? :shifty: I know I said it before but just saying it again because I want an answer. lol

And another thing, I REALLY don't think that the wheel is as bad as Dan is making it out to be, why would he sell it if it was really bad? :shifty: I know I said it before but just saying it again because I want an answer. lol

Can you answer my question please? Or even better...Ask Dan to. ;)

if he keeps my wheel ill go up there and get it.

you may not believe me but trust me i know where he lives and i dont lie about wha ti say im gonna do.

Oooo, so you're gonna beat him up for his wheel or something? Then he just gets you arrested of assault, then sues you for damages and buys a brand new bike. Hurray.

why dont you use your eys at look at the bloody thread. well you can oviously read casue you have been looking at it. why do i need to answer that question again. and anyways i have the right ot pull out of a deal if something has happend he aint lost anything in this i have payed for it to be snet back when he finally sorts it out.

why dont you use your eys at look at the bloody thread. well you can oviously read casue you have been looking at it. why do i need to answer that question again. and anyways i have the right ot pull out of a deal if something has happend he aint lost anything in this i have payed for it to be snet back when he finally sorts it out.

Was that aimed at me?

If yeah then you obviously can't bloody read! I asked why Dan sold the wheel to someone if it was in really bad condition. :shifty:

He's blocked me for having in my MSN name "V!Z and Trials UK Bummers= :shifty:"

So why don't you tell me? Blimey! I'm starting to think that one of you (Dan or saracen_m.a.d) Are bullshitting.

Edited by Siders77

I've known Ian, (saracen mad) since we was born. This kids tried to conn ian by false adverting the item that ian wished to swap for the criss king. The kid lied and said it was in good condition which was a lie it was really a prototpye from a crappy bike that got sold to him fairly recently as i understand. So hes lied again, So if the kid lied then surely the deals is all lies on his part. I saw the wheel get sent off myself and i think that it is a lie that it wasn't received. Ian has full rights to pay a visit get the stolen wheel back or attempt to get sum conpensation for his loss. Cut the lies and send it back no-one likes a tosser

He's blocked me for having in my MSN name "V!Z and Trials UK Bummers= :shifty:"

So why don't you tell me? Blimey! I'm starting to think that one of you (Dan or saracen_m.a.d) Are bullshitting.

guess what im starting to think.

you sohuld keep your nose out of this. he asked for help on what to do etc

THE WHEEL HASN'T BEEN STOLEN! The wheel got SENT to Jim BY Ian. So the wheel is technically Jims. So what if you've known him "Since he was born" who gives a shit. That makes me think that you'll lie just to protect him :shifty:

i think u shouldnt start talking to him like that. guess what the wheel aint jims its mine if you aint realised or are you to stupid to realise that.

us trials-forum uses all go buy the same pages that we all get along and trust each other etc.

and that wheel is still mine

guess what im starting to think. 

you sohuld keep your nose out of this. he asked for help on what to do etc 

So you think I should just let you call my mate a thief and a liar. That's not on. Jim is a trust worthy guy, check his refs all but one are good.

All I want is an answer to my bloody question because Dan is being a nob on MSN and not answering me in the convo with Jim :shifty:

EDIT: How am I stupid. You sent the wheel to Jim so therefore the wheel is really Jims. Or are you to stupid to realize that?

Edited by Siders77

not my fault. your the one that came out all shouting etc. i werent the one that made this thread. i know my wheel is on its way and how can i just a guy who with osme the things we says lead me to think yup and ur not lieing.

You know where this should be?

p_pm.gif

yup i agree you send dan ko a pm and speak to him all i want is for my wheel to be returned and everything will go away and all will be forgotten.