Hi Help Me

trialsriderjim

i did a deal with a lad on here called saracen mad .he was going to swap his king wheel for my front free wheel setup he posted his wheel on tuesday and did it 1st class and it still has not came and the bad thing is he did not insure it so i don't want to do can some one help me ?????

cheers jimmy

Edited by gregtria

Saracen_mad is a sorted guy,

The other guy saracen _mad or summit, previously onza matt seems a right bellend.

You will defo get your wheel off ian its only been 2 days afterall, the green king i presume?

yeah it is the green king, but the deal went stale because i saw pics of his wheel after i snet my wheel and it is a prototype viz rim and hub. after talking to other people i pulled out of this deal and my wheel is supposedly 'not at his house yet'. i snet him money to cover him sending it back which he has got.

so i dunno what to do.

thanks ian

What so bad about a viz rim?

You can easily get it changed anyway.

Seems quite harsh to mess him around after hes sent his stuff just because you didnt check before hand.

Ive had it happen to me a few times and it is very frustrating to say the least.

yeah it is the green king, but the deal went stale because i saw pics of his wheel after i snet my wheel and it is a prototype viz rim and hub. after talking to other people i pulled out of this deal and my wheel is supposedly 'not at his house yet'. i snet him money to cover him sending it back which he has got.

so i dunno what to do.

thanks ian

So basically, You've pulled out of the deal?

and Jim is worrying because he hasn't got it yet, but it's not there because you pulled out?

Correct me if i'm wrong.

right ive been speaking to the main viz distributor dan ko.

i have been running a viz rim but a new one. for any of you that dont no i have a vinco and the rim that was on the wheel he has is only 38mm wide and you cant set your brake up nicely so a wider rim is needed hence the reason for me having a viz rim.

i was talking to him on msn and he said i have fixed viz hub on viz rim and eno that'll swap for your king so i said yes. i snet wheel of but after talking to dan ko i found it was a prototype and to stay away etc. so i sent him £10 to ocver postage back to me and said i was sorry etc.

Yeah, but that's not really on is it? You said you would swap, then after you sent the wheel you wanted it back just because of what Dan said. :shifty:

If that was me I would be REALLY pissed off.

What's "So bad" about the V!Z proto thing anyway?

i aint saying f**k all now.

ive spoke to dan and been told things about it seeings as it was his wheel aparently. yeah i get on real well with dan and he is only doing the best for me.

i aint saying f**k all now.

ive spoke to dan and been told things about it seeings as it was his wheel aparently. yeah i get on real well with dan and he is only doing the best for me.

sorry to start an arguement..But Just because Dan said it, doesn't meen its 100% true.

It's just one guy's oppinion, unless LOADS of people said it, then I suggest you start backing off the deal.

:shifty:

ian was told as far as i know that the rear wheel is new!! DONT LOOK BLOODY NEW TO ME!!!

i can understand that some might think its not on but these things happen for a kid still at school its alot to lose!

he has even bothered to send postage money which alot wouldn't do!

these two need advise not criticism!!

oggy

nah, they was proto's

[16:09:56] www.Trials-U: and spokes are very uneven on the rear

[16:10:17] www.Trials-U: :shifty: that was the wheel when I was new

[16:10:23] www.Trials-U: its about a year old now..

[16:10:33] www.Trials-U: friend gave ultra abuse to it

[16:11:39] www.Trials-U: they hub is pretty damamaged

[16:11:42] www.Trials-U: bearings etc..

well there you go i know whos word i would rather take and that would be a person who distributes viz stuff

my king is worth a hell of alot more than prototypes wheels are and as ben said above its alot for me to loose seeings as i dont have a job that pays em etc so ive had to save up a hell of alot to buy my king.

Edited by saracen_m.a.d

dunno why would i no.

here is a pic of the wheel for you all to see but i really cant see what this thread is proving we are just all argueing.

dsc000618sk.th.jpg

look at the date on that pic. that is the wheel he is selling now tell me that wheel aint that old.

and if you have read the thread i have pulledo ut this deal and i need to know where my wheel is otherwise this will end in trouble :shifty:

Edited by saracen_m.a.d

dunno why would i no.

here is a pic of the wheel for you all to see but i really cant see what this thread is proving we are just all argueing.

dsc000618sk.th.jpg

look at the date on that pic. that is the wheel he is selling now tell me that wheel aint that old.

and if you have read the thread i have pulledo ut this deal and i need to know where my wheel is otherwise this will end in trouble :shifty:

so dan ko lied to my mate

well all it takes like ben said is for it too be snet back and all will be forgotten but you try telling me that if i sent it tuesday it sohuld be with him wednesday or at latest thurday. yeah royal mail is shit but i honestly think someone is lieing. and im not the only person that thinks this.

and i very much doubt the date on the cammera was wrong.

andu can change the topic title cause this has nout to do with viz bikes and the company dan distributes.

Edited by saracen_m.a.d