Team Anti Monkey

the666ers

Ok so in a totally unrelated turn of events I have started my own completely un-affiliated, un-associated club which ironically has nothing to do with Mr Monkeys special club, but is infact a plight against my utter distaste at the way monkeys behave in their natural habitat that is the forum.

Ironic yes, Idiotic no. Join the fight by altering your custom member title in a similar fashion to a completely unrelated other club and you too can save the children and the forum from a fate worse than death itself.

So in conclusion if you are fed up with ironic gay bashing, arguments, conflict, and shit streams, flooding the forum join Team anti monkey by pledging your alliegence via the custom member title and in precisely 1 month we shall have a mass consensus/vote to see which team has the most members.

Any questions please post and I will endeavour to answer as soon as possible, but bear in mind I am very busy promoting this movement throughout the globe so if there is any delay in response I do apologize in advance.

Thank you and best wishes in any of your own personal fights against this epidemic.

James

To be honest, after Bongo's post in the "Team Monkey" thread, I've decided not to argue, no more posting of poo. Etc etc, I'll just find some other way to spend 99% of my life :shifty:

http://www.trials-forum.co.uk/forum/index....showtopic=58277

And the one a month or so before that which i can't find.