Booster Widths

Twilite

Just got my Echo 4 Bolt booster from Tarty, gone to fit it, and my (Woodman) frame is too wide :P It's about 1mm too wide, I can get the bolt in but only cross threaded.

Wondering if anyone knows which boosters are wider than this, I presume there are some, the Woodman isn't the widest frame in the world (That's why I didn't bother to check before I ordered).

Preferably ones that still exist/can be purchased. Still hear talk of Threshold boosters, and I'm still yet to actually see one.

Cheers,

Leigh

EDIT: RB Designs booster is 1mm wider, think that'll be enough to go from squeezing a cross thread to fitting?

Edited by Twilite

[offtopic]Congratulations on becoming a Dad, I presume there's a thread somewhere but haven't seen it, so congrats[/offtopic]

Cheers!

Callum is 8 months old now and spends all day crawling at high speed around looking for obstacles to climb! He loves to pull himself up to standing, and his favourite toys are the phone, TV remote and my keys!

Steve

Filing will be no problem, although you can send it back should you wish :shifty:

Thanks, but it shouldn't be a problem. I guess it would have made sense if I'd checked before I ordered! The only one bigger I could see was the RB Designs, but at 101mm, I still think that might need a bit of a filing. Will give it a go tomorrow, what's the worse that can happen ;)"