Hatred For Thunderbugs

deagledaddy

I don't mean just because they sem to come from no where and cover all your white shirts when you go out.

But more because one of the little shits has got behind my TFT screen and looks to be dead!! which means its not gonna wiggle away anytime soon.

(Y) :P dunno what Im gonna do, the fronts not removable, will have to see where the nearest dealer type person is I guess

little tiny bug thingys... they are black and really small, i dunno if they can fly.. i dont think so! but they crawl everywhere... and are really annoying and itchy!! and like i said, Billy my thunderbug has now decided to live in my computer screen..... :P xxx

I don't mean just because they sem to come from no where and cover all your white shirts when you go out.

But more because one of the little shits has got behind my TFT screen and looks to be dead!! which means its not gonna wiggle away anytime soon.

:P  :)  dunno what Im gonna do, the fronts not removable, will have to see where the nearest dealer type person is I guess

dont worry it will go one day....lol happened to me last year :P it was there for a few weeks or so...then one day it was gone.

we get them reall bad seens as i live in a field..only just appeared today to be honest.

:P  :)  dunno what Im gonna do, the fronts not removable, will have to see where the nearest dealer type person is I guess

Take a screenshot.

(i hope people understand sarcasm)

I had one behind my screen to!

I think it was trying to chase the cursor! (Y)

I called it Winthorpe :P

He's gone now. :)

Are they the ones that are really small but have a really loud buzz?

There was one in my room last night whilst i was trying to go to sleep. Every 5 minutes it'd fly round my bloody head so I couldn't fall asleep, little f**ker (Y)

Yeah! I had one buzzing around my room.....made this f**king awful funny buzzing sound....and then this fecking huge moth flew through my window after it and flew straight at my face.....I shat myself! :angry: