Pets

Oh yes the cat got the fish one.

I have a dog you may have seen her when I take pics of my bike in the garden

Very good guard dog, got a nice meaty bark on her and a nice bite as Ive found out a few times but I was egging her on to bite.

Weve now moved on to foxes, Im going to let her loss on one when it next comes in the back yard.

Edited by Michael Hardman

I've got one goldfish which has turned white/grey and my sister has a really cool rabbit called Bubbles (N)

I really want a kitten but my parents think it'll just be a complete pain in the arse. My girlfriend's getting a kitten though so i'll just put it under my top and take it home :P

Wanna send me one through the post?  :lol:  man tortoises are so so so cute! anyone wanna love me enough to send me a tortoise......  :P" 

Kerrie. xXx

I will. (N) I will send you two mind, as i clearly wub you more then anyone else. :lol:

I have 4 cats. 2 of them are sisters, one is like super old, and the other is some pedigree pursion (sp?) worth 150 quid.

Cats rock.

I will. (N) I will send you two mind, as i clearly wub you more then anyone else. :lol:

I have 4 cats. 2 of them are sisters, one is like super old, and the other is some pedigree pursion (sp?) worth 150 quid.

Cats rock.

YAY!! I'm gonna have a tortoise! :P Simon!! Yes, i have met your cats.. they like speaking to me! and waving at me on webcam! I'm being serious, Simons cats wave and talk! :lol:!

Kerrie. xXx

Yes they are, i've trained them hard. I suppose you can't have pets, they would get all fizzy and get there alcohol stolen. :shifty:

you must have stolen my alchopol if you know about that you dieting bastardo.

i have fish actually, they live in crazy fizzy none diet coke cause they are hard to the core :P

Edited by James_Porter