Monkey For President

MrMonkey

Would you vote me as the leader of your country?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote me as the leader of your country?

• Yes
    • No

So what if I don't ride trials? Does that matter, if it bothers you so much put me on ignore.

Seriously though, why are you here?

I mean, some people are on here and don't have a bike because they quit or they're here and desperatly trying to get a bike, you're just here.

So what if I don't ride trials? Does that matter, if it bothers you so much put me on ignore.

Well it is a trials forum, where trials riders unite.

And i never said i disliked you, i said it pisses eveyone off.

Seriously though, why are you here?

I mean, some people are on here and don't have a bike because they quit or they're here and desperatly trying to get a bike, you're just here.

Well it is a trials forum, where trials riders unite.

And i never said i disliked you, i said it pisses eveyone off.

Like I said I like most people here, until someone decides to have a go for no reason I don't mind them. When I take the piss it should be taken in jest, when I argue it's a debate not me trying to thrash you down with a spade. I have been thinking about getting a new bike soon, if it really means that much to you all.

you say you are a very nice person in real life? then why act so fake on here? is there a reason for it?

the only topics i see from you is always 'monkey this' 'monkey that', you are making the mistake of thinking that people actually give one - like, i only come on the forum to chat and meet people who share the same interest as me, and you don't.

arn't you leaving?

You're probably right about the being nice in real life thing, because nobody can be as much as an arsehole in real life and not get consistently beaten up. I personaly don't really mind you being here as long as you stop being *as much* of a twat as you are now. One day you'll cross the line and get banned anyway.

Whatever.