Monkey For President

MrMonkey

Would you vote me as the leader of your country?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Would you vote me as the leader of your country?

• Yes
    • No

So would you vote for me as your leader. Most of you know my views, I ain't a f**king nazi before anyone puts that one on me. I won't vote for obvious reasons. Just wondering. (Y) You also don't have to like me to vote for me, you can ask questions about how I would deal with things, like a real press confrence and stuff.

Edited by MrMonkey

if you were a rwal monkey then yes you could climb up the white house and kill bush but seeing as your not a real monkey then no cause you would have to bumb tony blair  :S"

What the f**k (Y) Why would I have to bum Tony Blair if I won in a general election.

If it's consented sex, it's ok, unless it's some f**king gay kiddy fiddler sex, those mother f**kers can burn. Freddy Kruger Styleeee.

Ok that is good. It's just my mum and she's ok with it all, now my dad's died of chlamidia.

Kelly Brookes is an absolute fox. Should clothes be made illegal for her under your govornment?

Edited by Extreme_biker0

Ok that is good.  It's just my mum and she's ok with it all, now my dad's died of chlamidia.

I've never heard of anyone dying of that disease I can't spell either, but ok, I shall put that disease I can't spell treatment on the NHS. Or something.

There would be a vote for people, whom are in the public eye and whether or not they should wear clothes, only members of the opposite sex can take part in the vote. A vote for each person will be held annually so one year they make be naked but the next year if the populus is displeased they would forcefully clothe them again.

Edited by MrMonkey

If that fox is a nuisance, then yes, if the fox is just generally going about it's business then no, it shall not be hunted. And only humane methods of hunting shall be used.

But what about the love some people have for fox hunting, what about all their jobs?, and who will decide weather the fox is a nuisance or not?

How do you feel about the negative number of people who don't want you to be president?

Edited by JT!

For f**ks sake, Danny I know it was you. Goddamnit. I'll get you back one day. THE PEOPLE LOVE ME.

Those people who lose jobs got the turd covered end of the stick.

I am annoyed at the negative number of people who want me to be president, but I have a feeling there may be rigging a foot, as the people who voted No amass nearly 200%.

Edited by MrMonkey

I am annoyed at the negative number of people who want me to be president, but I have a feeling there may be rigging a foot, as the people who voted No amass nearly 200%.

Thats what Al Gore said...

But bush is in power. :( (Y) :S