If You Could Fight Anyone...

Smo™

Everyone has that person they'd love to smack in the face. My question to you is who would love to fight, and why?

To start the ball rolling:

Person: Mike Vallely

Reason: Cool bloke, fights for what (he thinks) is right, not afraid to square up to any person (or number of people) and he's an experienced fighter. I'd just like to know what it's like to be hit by someone who's fighting for a reason.

Just watched Mike V's Greatest Hits have we. Yeah, I wouldn't want to fight him as he'd beat the shit out of me. I'd like to fight anyone who's took the piss out of me or hurt me in the past. Let's see how they like it when I want to fight, grrr, rawr all that shit.

Just watched Mike V's Greatest Hits have we. Yeah, I wouldn't want to fight him as he'd beat the shit out of me. I'd like to fight anyone who's took the piss out of me or hurt me in the past. Let's see how they like it when I want to fight, grrr, rawr all that shit.

Yep, was an awesome show (Y)

Person: George Bush

Reason: There isn't enough time in the universe to explain why I'd like to kick his retarded redneck child molesting ass! Boy would I like to open a can of whoopass on that lame excuse for a human.

lol Dave you monster, agree with you there.

Person: George Bush

Reason: There isn't enough time in the universe to explain why I'd like to kick his retarded redneck child molesting ass! Boy would I like to open a can of whoopass on that lame excuse for a human.

Child molesting?

MrMonkey

Onzaboymark

Thats it I think.

Reasons:

MrMonkey is a proper TWAT

Onzaboymark is a twat at times, at other times hes generally a nice guy, don't get me wrong, I'd only love to smack him in the face only when he's being a twat, I bet he thinks the same about me but hey, so what? (Y)

But MrMonkey is a full on wanker I hate him soo much.

MrMonkey is childish, immature, weird, and I think gay, literraly...

Corish

Edited by Corish

Person: Everyone on big brother

Reason: Why not?

Besides Orlaith....

Stunning.

Very.

Corish

EDIT: Just reading a few of others posts, and have I misread this topic? someone reassure me.

Edited by Corish

MrMonkey

Onzaboymark

Thats it I think.

Reasons:

Onzaboymark is a twat at times, at other times hes generally a nice guy, don't get me wrong, I'd only love to smack him in the face only when he's being a twat, I bet he thinks the same about me but hey, so what? :S

Corish

Don't make me bum you Mr Hard Knock.

Person: Tthe woman who didn't give me sweets in Beavers when I was 6

Reason: I didn't have enough money but for f**ks sake, everybody else had them, my mum could have paid for them at the end of the night and it was only something like 20p.

It is amazing how long anger lasts.

MrMonkey

Onzaboymark

Thats it I think.

Reasons:

Onzaboymark is a twat at times, at other times hes generally a nice guy, don't get me wrong, I'd only love to smack him in the face only when he's being a twat, I bet he thinks the same about me but hey, so what? :)

Corish

we all want to hit mark sometimes. but we never really want to hit monky, just to cause him pain in general, preferabley throught thumb screws to the testies :lol:

MrMonkey is, I think gay, literraly...

Corish

Literally? He's a happy chappy then...

I'd kick the shit out of Corish, just for the hell of it. Then me and Monkey would shit on his face and dance on it wearing his mother's shoes.

Dan

Person: Annoying Bell Boy I've had to pretend I dont hate for 5 years and now hes going to the same college! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reason: To see if I could make his nose straight.

I agreee, but it will never become straight again (Y) atleast i wont have to see him again!

Person:Some random chav who was bunking off school, chucked a stone at the bus i was on and hit the window

Reason:Make the bus journey a bit more interesting and he deserved it although he looked about 12!

Edited by Bondy